pgn4web testing thread

Forum-related questions, complaints and discussion...
pgn4web

Re: pgn4web testing thread

Post by pgn4web » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:48 am

Uly wrote:Huh? I can't, every time my forum account accesses a post by other members that uses the PGN tabs, my browser is forced to use your software. Using Adblock to block the CSS and Scripts also causes the PGN text to not appear at all. If there was an option to turn it off, I'd have gone for it the first time you berated me.
You can avoid using pgn4web.
You can adblock it. You can convince Jeremy to remove it from the forum. Even better, you can provide Jeremy a better alternative. Or you can stop browsing this forum.
It looks to me though that your preferred option is to keep using my software and to keep comnplaining about it. You have other options, really.
Uly wrote:Also, "it's free!" is not a good exclude for poor support, I could also get bitten by a dog for free.
It might a very poor software and even worse support... But I spent a lot of time developing it and I give it away for free... Istead of a "thank you" I get you comparing me to a dog trying to bite you, complaining, making technical assessments about fonts that make no sense... And still using it... What a strange world...

Uly

Re: pgn4web testing thread

Post by Uly » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:44 am

pgn4web wrote:Or you can stop browsing this forum.
Okay, I'll take this option.

*Removes OpenChess from Bookmarks*