APOCALYPSE

General discussion about computer chess...
catalano

Re: APOCALYPSE

Post by catalano » Wed May 22, 2024 3:19 pm

APOCALYPSE wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 7:41 am
catalano wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 5:27 am
APOCALYPSE wrote:
Tue May 21, 2024 5:57 pm
Full13
Why don't you post the game where you was destroyed by Tasman? :D :lol:
Firstly, I didn’t write the video at that time.
Secondly, anything can happen and there’s nothing terrible about it, which means Tasman had better lines in his book at that time than my book, I don’t deny losing one game.
Thirdly, each of us has different PC characteristics, so judging that it beat me once is not an indicator.

If anyone is interested in this game, then I can find it and publish it here, I have nothing to hide and have nothing to fear.

On the other hand, there is no point in proving anything and paying attention to how every dog barks.

"He who laughs last laughs!"

I ask you in advance and in the future not to litter my post with your primitive reasoning and conclusions.

Best regards.
Calm down, man. It was only a contextual comment, because lately we have seen videos of yours where your "great" application defeats Stockfish 8. Of course, it surely will, since SF 8 is from 2017, and the engines have evolved a lot to date . From now on, you should know that you sell, and we, as potential buyers, give our opinion about the product. Your bots are good, there is no doubt, but do not try to deceive us by publishing games that, those of us who are in this world, know when you face a rival of your size, as well as, when you do it with a much weaker program or a simple human being. Accept criticism, don't complain, and move on too.

APOCALYPSE

Post by APOCALYPSE » Wed May 22, 2024 5:56 pm

catalano wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 3:19 pm
APOCALYPSE wrote:
catalano wrote:
APOCALYPSE wrote:
Full13
Secondly, anything can happen and there’s nothing terrible about it, which means Tasman had better lines in his book at that time than my book, I don’t deny losing one game.
Thirdly, each of us has different PC characteristics, so judging that it beat me once is not an indicator.

If anyone is interested in this game, then I can find it and publish it here, I have nothing to hide and have nothing to fear.

On the other hand, there is no point in proving anything and paying attention to how every dog barks.

I ask you in advance and in the future not to litter my post with your primitive reasoning and conclusions.

Best regards.
Calm down, man. It was only a contextual comment, because lately we have seen videos of yours where your "great" application defeats Stockfish 8. Of course, it surely will, since SF 8 is from 2017, and the engines have evolved a lot to date . From now on, you should know that you sell, and we, as potential buyers, give our opinion about the product. Your bots are good, there is no doubt, but do not try to deceive us by publishing games that, those of us who are in this world, know when you face a rival of your size, as well as, when you do it with a much weaker program or a simple human being. Accept criticism, don't complain, and move on too.
Undoubtedly, Stockfish difficulty level 8 on Lichess is outdated and weakened, but one of my subscribers claims the following that supposedly in the parameters of the Lichess site on Stockfish you can set 32 cores, I was looking for these parameters in order to try my program and show everyone something newer than Stockfish difficulty level 8 for 2017, but unfortunately I did not find these parameters.
As for the opinion about my programs, I don’t need it, because I didn’t ask anyone else’s opinion, because I already know that my programs are good enough and many people all over the world know about it, so there’s no need to go into my pocket for words.
As for the lost game with Tasman, perhaps he has better PC than me, a book, parameters, an engine — all this matters and, accordingly, influences the course of the game, because I had beaten him more than once before.

If you want to express your opinion, then show your opinion in the form of search help, that is, find and show how to put 32 cores for Stockfish on Lichess, as my subscriber claimed — this will be a really useful opinion about which I am asking :!:

Best regards.

catalano

Post by catalano » Thu May 23, 2024 12:09 am

APOCALYPSE wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 5:56 pm
catalano wrote:
APOCALYPSE wrote:
catalano wrote:
APOCALYPSE wrote:
Full13

Best regards.
Undoubtedly, Stockfish difficulty level 8 on Lichess is outdated and weakened, but one of my subscribers claims the following that supposedly in the parameters of the Lichess site on Stockfish you can set 32 cores, I was looking for these parameters in order to try my program and show everyone something newer than Stockfish difficulty level 8 for 2017, but unfortunately I did not find these parameters.
As for the opinion about my programs, I don’t need it, because I didn’t ask anyone else’s opinion, because I already know that my programs are good enough and many people all over the world know about it, so there’s no need to go into my pocket for words.
As for the lost game with Tasman, perhaps he has better PC than me, a book, parameters, an engine — all this matters and, accordingly, influences the course of the game, because I had beaten him more than once before.

If you want to express your opinion, then show your opinion in the form of search help, that is, find and show how to put 32 cores for Stockfish on Lichess, as my subscriber claimed — this will be a really useful opinion about which I am asking :!:

Best regards.
You make a mistake, my dear Apocalypse. You are posting in a PUBLIC forum, and with the option to comment. Therefore, it is a right inherent to the Forum format. If you want to simply publish and not accept comments and/or opinions regarding your product, generate a web page where you can publish what you sell without the right to comments. Otherwise, abide by the rules of the game (which on the other hand, weren't that terrible either. Control your susceptibility).
On the other hand, you have never beaten Tasman, because he had never played with you, well I AM TASMAN ;). My PC has only 4 cores and 8 threads. I don't think it's stronger than yours. What is probably true is that my book has been better, and my engine, better configured (Sun 14).
Finally, of course I know how to configure Stockfish to 32 cores. Too easy. But how do you answer me when I ask you a question, no matter how simple it may be: PRIVATE.

Greetings and best wishes!

APOCALYPSE

Post by APOCALYPSE » Thu May 23, 2024 12:28 am

catalano wrote:
Thu May 23, 2024 12:09 am
APOCALYPSE wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 5:56 pm
catalano wrote:
APOCALYPSE wrote:
catalano wrote:
APOCALYPSE wrote:
Full13

Best regards.

Best regards.
You make a mistake, my dear Apocalypse. You are posting in a PUBLIC forum, and with the option to comment. Therefore, it is a right inherent to the Forum format. If you want to simply publish and not accept comments and/or opinions regarding your product, generate a web page where you can publish what you sell without the right to comments. Otherwise, abide by the rules of the game (which on the other hand, weren't that terrible either. Control your susceptibility).
On the other hand, you have never beaten Tasman, because he had never played with you, well I AM TASMAN ;). My PC has only 4 cores and 8 threads. I don't think it's stronger than yours. What is probably true is that my book has been better, and my engine, better configured (Sun 14).
Finally, of course I know how to configure Stockfish to 32 cores. Too easy. But how do you answer me when I ask you a question, no matter how simple it may be: PRIVATE.

Greetings and best wishes!
I don’t forbid you from commenting, but I said that I’m not interested in anyone’s opinion because I didn’t ask your opinion — these are different things and understanding this!
If you want to comment, then under each of my videos on YouTube there is a special field specifically for comments, so if it’s not difficult for you, leave your comments in the right place for this.
If you don’t want to tell me how to set Stockfish parameters in Lichess for 32 cores, then I won’t be upset, absolutely take my word for it.
If you are that Tasman, then I invite you to fight now?!

APOCALYPSE

Post by APOCALYPSE » Thu May 23, 2024 12:45 am

P.S. Oh, and by the way, regarding PRIVATE, I previously suggested that you contact me by email!

Stockfish for 32 cores in Lichess, just words and some rumors and nothing more :lol: — my program would tear up 32 cores if such a thing actually existed in Lichess!

catalano

Post by catalano » Thu May 23, 2024 2:31 am

APOCALYPSE wrote:
Thu May 23, 2024 12:45 am
P.S. Oh, and by the way, regarding PRIVATE, I previously suggested that you contact me by email!

Stockfish for 32 cores in Lichess, just words and some rumors and nothing more :lol: — my program would tear up 32 cores if such a thing actually existed in Lichess!
SF 32 cores, of course it exists! I expected something higher from you, considering that you are a "great programmer", or not?

And regarding your challenge, whenever you want!
FlyorDie, Bullet 1 and Bullet 2

APOCALYPSE

Post by APOCALYPSE » Thu May 23, 2024 9:18 am

catalano wrote:
Thu May 23, 2024 2:31 am
APOCALYPSE wrote:
Thu May 23, 2024 12:45 am

SF 32 cores, of course it exists! I expected something higher from you, considering that you are a "great programmer", or not?

And regarding your challenge, whenever you want!
FlyorDie, Bullet 1 and Bullet 2
It’s not about who I am or what kind of programmer I am, I found something similar when searching, but there the maximum value could be set to only 8 Threads, not 32, but in any case, thank you for the informative screenshot, I’ll try to search🔍more globally.
Contact me by email and we will arrange a meeting at FlyOrDie.