Bankster

General discussion about computer chess...
Sean Evans

Bankster

Post by Sean Evans » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:01 pm

It seems Bankster moved my CCC forum post to the H&S forum to hide it:

http://talkchess.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=35060

Then Bankster moves someone else's post and locks it, so no one can comment on why the person is leaving.

http://talkchess.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=35064

The reign of terror continues at CCC :evil:

Cordially,

Sean Evans

Chris Whittington

Re: Bankster

Post by Chris Whittington » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:21 pm

Sean Evans wrote:It seems Bankster moved my CCC forum post to the H&S forum to hide it:

http://talkchess.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=35060

Then Bankster moves someone else's post and locks it, so no one can comment on why the person is leaving.

http://talkchess.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=35064

The reign of terror continues at CCC :evil:

Cordially,

Sean Evans
what did the posts say? I don't read the hidden forums because that would involve logging in which in turn gives the criminal hacker and blackmailer moderator immediate access to my IP address, not sensible imo. Nobody in their right mind should allow him such access, you never know what state of mind he might be in ;-)

Sean Evans

Post by Sean Evans » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:34 pm

Chris Whittington wrote:what did the posts say? I don't read the hidden forums because that would involve logging in which in turn gives the criminal hacker and blackmailer moderator immediate access to my IP address, not sensible imo. Nobody in their right mind should allow him such access, you never know what state of mind he might be in ;-)
Hello ChrisW, I thought my post was about CCC and was rather innocuous, so I did not and do not think it is against the CCC Charter or the bounds of common sense. It seems Bankster does not share my sentiments :D
CCC post:

Hi group,

Does anyone else notice that the posting activity at CCC has dropped dramatically??

Cordially,

Sean

Shortly after it was moved to the Help forum where no one reads, Conkie then locked the thread. I Private Messaged Conkie and I received back insulting character slurs, "immature child" :evil: and the next "dense immature child", :evil: which are clearly against the CCC Charter. Is Conkie as moderator at CCC now above the CCC Charter. It would seem that once elected moderator, you can do anything you want regardless of the club rules and the CCC Charter.

Cordially,

Sean

Harvey Williamson

Post by Harvey Williamson » Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:13 pm

Sean Evans wrote: Hi group,

Does anyone else notice that the posting activity at CCC has dropped dramatically??

Cordially,

Sean

Looks like the help forum is where it belongs.

Sean Evans

Post by Sean Evans » Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:25 pm

Harvey Williamson wrote:

Cordially,

Sean
Hello Harvey, unfortunately CCC posters are not allowed to discuss :roll:

Harvey Williamson

Post by Harvey Williamson » Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:29 pm

Sean Evans wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote:

Cordially,

Sean
So this is not the 'Open' forum it claims to be?

Chris Whittington

Post by Chris Whittington » Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:35 pm

Sean Evans wrote:
Chris Whittington wrote:what did the posts say? I don't read the hidden forums because that would involve logging in which in turn gives the criminal hacker and blackmailer moderator immediate access to my IP address, not sensible imo. Nobody in their right mind should allow him such access, you never know what state of mind he might be in ;-)
Hello ChrisW, I thought my post was about CCC and was rather innocuous, so I did not and do not think it is against the CCC Charter or the bounds of common sense. It seems Bankster does not share my sentiments :D
CCC post:

Hi group,

Cordially,

Sean

Shortly after it was moved to the Help forum where no one reads, Conkie then locked the thread. I Private Messaged Conkie and I received back insulting character slurs, "immature child" :evil: and the next "dense immature child", :evil: which are clearly against the CCC Charter. Is Conkie as moderator at CCC now above the CCC Charter. It would seem that once elected moderator, you can do anything you want regardless of the club rules and the CCC Charter.

Cordially,

Sean
well, that's the idea. remember the Banks appeal before the last election to vote Conkie/Banks/Skinner to 'clean up' CCC. They never got a majority in CCC, but the technique used is that anything they (Banks/Conkie) don't like can be rapidly moved to H&S hidden forum by Banks acting alone and then rapidly the MAJORITY CCC/CTF mods (H&S is modded by all of them) (Banks/Skinner/Conkie/Hull) can kill the thread, lock it, ban the poster, whatever.

Why do you think the good guys, Swami and Jeremy left? Also Matthias left, same reason.

They (Conkie/Banks with Skinner in collusion) abuse the system. Unsurprisingly since they are abusers, working for their master at ICD and themselves.

And Yes, the posting at CCC has dropped dramatically. All the sensible and thoughtful posts are here at Open Chess.

Chris Whittington

Post by Chris Whittington » Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:38 pm

Harvey Williamson wrote:
Sean Evans wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote:

Cordially,

Sean
Your tendency to manipulative lies are self-outed by the above comment. You know perfectly well Thorsten referred to CCC posters not being allowed to discuss on CCC, Capitalist Controlled Club.

Harvey Williamson

Post by Harvey Williamson » Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:40 pm

Chris Whittington wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote:
Sean Evans wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote:

Cordially,

Sean
Your tendency to manipulative lies are self-outed by the above comment. You know perfectly well Thorsten referred to CCC posters not being allowed to discuss on CCC, Capitalist Controlled Club.
I did not know I was replying to Thorsten I thought I was answering Sean?

Matthias Gemuh

Post by Matthias Gemuh » Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:42 pm

Harvey Williamson wrote:
Sean Evans wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote:

Cordially,

Sean
He means: Hello Harvey, unfortunately CCC posters are not allowed to discuss in CCC. Thread is quickly locked.
Aided by engines, GMs can be very strong.
http://www.hylogic.de