Conkie Now

General discussion about computer chess...
Sean Evans

Conkie Now

Post by Sean Evans » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:33 pm

So Bob Hyatt sees my moved and locked thread and starts a new thread with the same title in the Help forum where they buried my thread. I made a post, completely within the rules of the CCC, on Bob's thread then Conkie deletes my post out of spite. It just confirms why OpenChess was created, when you give small people a little power they simply cannot handle it.

http://talkchess.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=35065

Cordially,

Sean ;)

hyatt

Re: Conkie Now

Post by hyatt » Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:17 am

Sean Evans wrote:So Bob Hyatt sees my moved and locked thread and starts a new thread with the same title in the Help forum where they buried my thread. I made a post, completely within the rules of the CCC, on Bob's thread then Conkie deletes my post out of spite. It just confirms why OpenChess was created, when you give small people a little power they simply cannot handle it.

Cordially,

Sean ;)

It is a serious problem. We had problems with him during our term, meddling in the operation of CCC, where he was not a moderator. These guys want to cause problems and stir up a flame-fest. It is a different way of doing business that doesn't involved posts, just actions.

benstoker

Post by benstoker » Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:41 am

hyatt wrote:
Sean Evans wrote:So Bob Hyatt sees my moved and locked thread and starts a new thread with the same title in the Help forum where they buried my thread. I made a post, completely within the rules of the CCC, on Bob's thread then Conkie deletes my post out of spite. It just confirms why OpenChess was created, when you give small people a little power they simply cannot handle it.

Cordially,

Sean ;)

It is a serious problem. We had problems with him during our term, meddling in the operation of CCC, where he was not a moderator. These guys want to cause problems and stir up a flame-fest. It is a different way of doing business that doesn't involved posts, just actions.
Well, they just de-activated my account, benstoker. I cannot log in and post. This happened right after I posted the one-liner "Conk, you got nuthin." in reply to Conkie's post claiming Hyatt had ulterior motives for 'supporting' ippo*.

mariaclara

Post by mariaclara » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:28 am

too many people find him "arrogant" and a meddler in CCC ( he's a CTF mod)

Let's hope the CCC/CTF members do the right thing this CCC/CTF July elections.

Hood

Post by Hood » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:25 am

where are remaining moderators !? can not they cancel thouse actions ?
Smolensk 2010. Murder or accident... Cui bono ?

There are not bugs free programms. There are programms with undiscovered bugs.
Alleluia.

BTO7

Post by BTO7 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:04 pm

This makes Jeremy all the bigger HERO for bringing us OpenChess and btw ....in just the couple weeks we all have been here has also done one fantastic job letting us talk it out here ! ^5 JB

Regards
BT

Sean Evans

Post by Sean Evans » Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:11 pm

Here is a post made by Conkie at the Computer Chess Club (CCC), so why is this guys account not been suspended?

===
Christopher Conkie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:03 pm Post subject: Re: Moderation Reply to topic Reply with quote Report Post

Ahh... the return of the arch pollster who cannot read but may (let me stress may....there is always hope) have a brain the size of a pea.

What part of this does your numb nut trolling idiotic f*** wit skull not understand?

I dont give a shit if it gets removed as a personal attack btw.

It is one and you deserve it for being a complete asshole.

The more that see your trolling ass dragged through the hedge backwards is better.

Thick as pig shit you are.......
===

Chris Whittington

Post by Chris Whittington » Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:41 pm

Sean Evans wrote:Here is a post made by Conkie at the Computer Chess Club (CCC), so why is this guys account not been suspended?

===
Christopher Conkie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:03 pm Post subject: Re: Moderation Reply to topic Reply with quote Report Post

Ahh... the return of the arch pollster who cannot read but may (let me stress may....there is always hope) have a brain the size of a pea.

What part of this does your numb nut trolling idiotic f*** wit skull not understand?

The more that see your trolling ass dragged through the hedge backwards is better.

===
These outbursts are dependent on the substances that have recently been digested.

Open Forum is a moderator drug free zone. I would recommend staying here instead ;-)

Sean Evans

Post by Sean Evans » Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:44 pm

Chris Whittington wrote:
Sean Evans wrote:Here is a post made by Conkie at the Computer Chess Club (CCC), so why is this guys account not been suspended?

===
Christopher Conkie

===
These outbursts are dependent on the substances that have recently been digested.

Open Forum is a moderator drug free zone. I would recommend staying here instead ;-)

Hi ChrisW, I noticed they deleted Conkie's post at the CCC now. I will belly laugh if I see him post anything else at the CCC, which will mean his account has not been suspended and the confirmation of a double standard at the CCC.... Us and Them !!

Cordially,

Sean