Lichess Bots

General discussion about computer chess...
OrgZ

Lichess Bots

Post by OrgZ » Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:10 pm

Question to the community

why is it that you create bots that do not accept challenges but only send challenges to other bots, what do you expect?

and why do you open many useless accounts? that just show high ratings and never used, what's the point of creating the bot, isn't it that it can play?

lets us work together people, there very good bots there on lichess but some wanna play on their terms only.

great bots that work with everyone that i hv seen thus far
1. Resolutebot
2. Raspfish
3.LordNTR
3.Vanilla_v2
4. ReinforcementTrial
5. Yobot
6.Torombot
7.FrozenightEngine
8.expositor
9.AKS-Mantissa

etc, many want to send but dont recieve. that is not right :x

TR

Homayoun

Re: Lichess Bots

Post by Homayoun » Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:19 am

I never play on servers, but thanks. You have mentioned very good subject.

APOCALYPSE

Post by APOCALYPSE » Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:47 am

♟️LICHESS♟️

♟️L I C H E S S♟️

IbaiBuR

Post by IbaiBuR » Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:09 pm

OrgZ wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:10 pm

why is it that you create bots that do not accept challenges but only send challenges to other bots, what do you expect?

and why do you open many useless accounts? that just show high ratings and never used, what's the point of creating the bot, isn't it that it can play?

lets us work together people, there very good bots there on lichess but some wanna play on their terms only.

1. Resolutebot
2. Raspfish
3.LordNTR
3.Vanilla_v2
4. ReinforcementTrial
5. Yobot
6.Torombot
7.FrozenightEngine
8.expositor
9.AKS-Mantissa

TR
Can you please point out which bots do that? Do you have your own bot? The point is that some bots just play very specific time controls, as I said on the other forum that is attached to needs and resources. Bots that dont accept challlenges just get less games and less opponents to play, tho with all of my bots I try to accept as much time controls and games as possible

If you can point out the useless accounts too, I'd like to know :)

OrgZ

Post by OrgZ » Fri Sep 22, 2023 8:46 am

IbaiBuR wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:09 pm
OrgZ wrote:

1. Resolutebot
2. Raspfish
3.LordNTR
3.Vanilla_v2
4. ReinforcementTrial
5. Yobot
6.Torombot
7.FrozenightEngine
8.expositor
9.AKS-Mantissa

TR
Can you please point out which bots do that? Do you have your own bot? The point is that some bots just play very specific time controls, as I said on the other forum that is attached to needs and resources. Bots that dont accept challlenges just get less games and less opponents to play, tho with all of my bots I try to accept as much time controls and games as possible

there quiet a few ttbot is one of them. and you are right i agree some have specifics that i know. indeed i do have one.

EmptikBest

Post by EmptikBest » Fri Sep 22, 2023 12:58 pm

OrgZ wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 8:46 am
IbaiBuR wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:09 pm
OrgZ wrote:

1. Resolutebot
2. Raspfish
3.LordNTR
3.Vanilla_v2
4. ReinforcementTrial
5. Yobot
6.Torombot
7.FrozenightEngine
8.expositor
9.AKS-Mantissa

TR

there quiet a few ttbot is one of them. and you are right i agree some have specifics that i know. indeed i do have one.
Would like to know what is your bot? Would like to play him with EmptikBot if not under 2700 :) (dont want to farm, all games I played against low rated players are default matchmaking, max rating diff will soon be set again..)

IbaiBuR

Post by IbaiBuR » Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:59 pm

OrgZ wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 8:46 am

What is the name of your bot?

OrgZ

Post by OrgZ » Fri Sep 22, 2023 2:56 pm

vanilla_v2

when its online you can send challenges. but games such as 1+0s i don't play such. games such as those ruin experience files. the bullet that i play is 2+1s.

the bot 90% of the time is training Vanilla engine, where i was originally with it from the start of its development but then gave it up and focused on my other projects. but am still involved in some of the work such as testing it. which means 10% of the time it will be Raid/Patzer AI playing online ;)

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Sun Dec 17, 2023 11:03 am

@IbaiBuR:

I see you keep a Leaderbord list on Lichess. Just for your information:
I am not interested in this list at all and do not want to be included there. What do you want from me?

That's why it's strange that you banned my bots from the list. I don't want to be on this list and I didn't ask to be there.

I play Lichess just for my own fun and also to test my opening books. Which bots I play against is my personal matter. The fact is that with my EdoBot, for example, only played a total of 213 bullet games (Blitz only 103 games). I can do that on PlayChess in two days! The last time I played on Lichess with EdoBot was on November 8th, 2023, now it's December 17th. The reason? After I played a few rated games against a strong bot, the server canceled a nice win. Here is a photo of it:

Not everything that glitters on Lichess is gold. On PlayChess all my wins counts. You want me to only play against strong bots, right? I wanted to do it too, but the server canceled my winnings. Then I prefer to play against weaker bots and I don't have to be annoyed if I win but don't get any Elo points. But right now I don't want to play Lichess at all, and your lists don't interest me.
Peace be with you!

IbaiBuR

Post by IbaiBuR » Sun Dec 17, 2023 5:46 pm

There are more people that maintain the team, not only me!

I do not want anything from you, I did not even mention you, and you are not even included in the list.

If you are not interested , why do you write this? What is really the point of your post?

If you are banned from the list is because you only played against weak bots and that could perfectly be considered as farming, and you should be aware of that. If you play both against strong BOTs and weak ones its fine, but not only against weak ones, lol. That literally goes against the rules of the team simply. If you dont like how Lichess works, it is not my fault. As I said, you are free to open a pull request at their GitHub to complain.

No one says you can't play on Lichess for your own fun.

And finally, again, if you are not interested, simply ignore the Leaderboard and thats all, it is not even an official ranking, so calm down.