Lichess Bots

General discussion about computer chess...
IbaiBuR

Re: Lichess Bots

Post by IbaiBuR » Sun Dec 17, 2023 6:05 pm

Also, I do not manage who is added or not, it is done automatically with an script, so I did not even add / remove you.

I hope you understand it now.

If not, simply ignore me and the Leaderboard, thanks.

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:11 pm

I don't like your leaderboard. I'm not interested in it and I don't know your rules exactly. How many games can I play against weak opponents so that I am not considered a farming cheater? I have no idea. The fact is that I only played 103 blitz games in total, and that makes me a cheater in blitz. That's a joke, sorry! I started with 2000 Elo points on Lichess (or is it just 1800?). So I play against everyone first, that's normal. By the way, the Server_Elo is not stable until you have played 75 games. Before that there is a “?” after the Elo number. And then after 103 games you come and accuse me of farming in the Blitz discipline?

Lists are all well and good. But if someone like you comes and accuses people of fraud, that is slander! I don't know your rules, nor have I signed up for this (unofficial) list. You added me to your list without asking me (whether automatically or not, it doesn't matter). And then you throw me out again - and I have no idea why I'm even on this list? No thanks. Please remove me completely from your list, I don't want to be there. Then you don't have to banish me because I didn't do anything wrong. I have not broken any Lichess rules, and you have no right to public banish me. I don't play to brag, but who I play against, is up to me!
Peace be with you!

IbaiBuR

Post by IbaiBuR » Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:00 pm

I do not want to argue with you and I am not going to do it, I am quite tired of arguing in this forum.

The script adds active BOTs to the list automatically, so I cant control who is added or not, even if I asked each BOT owner if they want their BOT to be added or not (which is something I am not going to do, sorry).

You can play with whoever you want and do whatever you want, but it is a fact that your BOTs mostly played against much weaker opponents.

Simply ignore me and the Leaderboard and leave me alone.

If you do not want to ignore me, I'll ignore you and thats all.

Thanks.

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:59 pm

If I have only played 103 games in total and after 70 games my Elo number was still a "?" so not enough to be listed as a real Elo, then how can you say that I am a farmer after only 103 games in total? Do I have to play against monsters in the first 100 games (starting with Elo 2000)?

Apart from that: you should rethink the word banned. Because to me that means that someone has consciously broken the rules. With this word you are accusing me of fraud. I won't put up with that. I'll contact Lichess. I don't know your leaderboard rules.

You didn't answer me to this question:

How many weak engines can I play against in my first 103 games on Lichess without being called a farming cheat?

Which engines are so weak engines that they count as farming when I play against them, and how much Elo plus can I have so that it's not farming?

If you don't have a clear answer to such questions, then you yourself are a cheater who has to defame and demote other more successful players out of vanity.

That being said, I'm not interested in your lists, but I won't put up with being portrayed as a fraud. You are unfairly discriminating against me and I will report it to Lichess.
Peace be with you!

IbaiBuR

Post by IbaiBuR » Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:59 pm

Firstly, the rules are here: https://github.com/TheYoBots/libot-lb#rules in case you want to read them (I dont think so since you probably dont care)

Secondly, farming does not depend in the number of games you have played but in the opponents you face during those games and the strength / elo they have compared to your BOT.

What are you going to report to Lichess? That I removed you from an unofficial list made for fun to make a Lichess BOT ranking? Are you serious, really? What have I done against you in order to get reported? Come on.

By the way, why are you mentioning the number of blitz games continuously when I did not even mention it?

The point is not the number of weak engines you can play or not, the point is that you only / mostly played against weak engines,. That is what I have always been saying during this conversation.

I understand that it may have been frustrating for you to win a game and not get elo (it also happens to me and to every BOT owner). We already talked about this in the Goi's forum, I dont know why that happens (maybe it is the Glicko2 rating system) but that is how Lichess works. The thing I still dont understand is that because of that you decide to only play against weak BOTs.

If I had to say you did not play fair, it would specially be in bullet:

- For example with this account: https://lichess.org/@/LermerBot

Out of 73 bullet games you played, you won 71:

- 30 of them, against @SaxtonEngine, which has 600 elo less than your BOT
- 20 of them, against @TuksuBot, which also has 600-650 elo less than your BOT
- 17 of them, against @pawn_git, which also has 550-600 elo less than your BOT
- 3 of them, against @blundar_bot, which is probably fine, since the elo difference is not too big (200-250 elo diff) but is not an strong BOT either

So, in sum, out of 71 wins in bullet, 67 of them (94,36%) where against BOTs with 550-600 elo less than your BOT.

- With this other account: https://lichess.org/@/EdoBot

Out of 213 bullet games you played, you won 187:

- 56 of them (29% of the won games), against @SaxtonEngine, which has 550-600 elo less than your BOT
- 17 of them, against @TuksuBot, which has 600 elo less than your BOT
- 51 of them (27,27% of the won games) against @admete_bot, which has 600 elo less than your BOT
- 22 of them against @pawn_git, which has 550-600 elo less than your BOT
- 14 of them against @blundar_bot, which as I said is probably fine (200-250 elo diff) but it is not an strong BOT either
- 4 of them against @expositor, which has 400 elo less than your BOT
- 6 of them against @catriever, which has 500 elo less than your BOT
- 10 of them against @AKS-Mantissa, which has 500 elo less than your BOT

So, in sum, out of 187 wins in bullet, 166 (88,77%) were against BOTs with mostly 500-600 elo less than your BOT.

Do you really think that this is fair? Is that really "being more successful"?

Please, be honest.

Because they are your first games you have to play only against weak BOTs or what? I dont understand your point.

IbaiBuR

Post by IbaiBuR » Tue Dec 19, 2023 12:23 am

I'll also upload the bullet games of both accounts so everyone can check it by themselves and make sure that I am telling the truth:

- Bullet games of @LermerBot: https://pixeldrain.com/u/qVZ36qbw
- Bullet games of @EdoBot: https://pixeldrain.com/u/ebmfz6EA

PS: The number of games I am pointing out is the number of games displayed in the Lichess profile, which, after checking seems to differ a little bit from the total number of games...

It would be 74 bullet games for LermerBot and and 218 for EdoBot, but the number of wins I mentioned is correct and is what really matters.

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:55 am

Stop! I'm not interested in your list on Github. The fact is, I don't want you to call me a cheater, because I haven't broken any Lichess rules. Feel free to ban players who want to be in your rankings, maybe ProteusSF? This guy just wants to top the list and show off, so he constantly posts photos of his own Lichess rankings. :lol:

In principle, ProteusSF list is not wrong. If he won that many games (3200 games against a single opponent :lol: ) then the list is correct. To get 100 Elo points plus, he had to win at least 500 games in a row :!: ! If he draws just one game, he loses 50 to 100 points. And then he has to start again and win 500 games in a row again! He shouldn't have a PC crash either! Haha, he's doing what he does best! :-)

Actually, you could only ban him (according to your rules) if he knowingly wanted to be included in your lists. Otherwise you can't call him "banished" either. The Elo rules we play under, make Lichess, not you! As long as we follow the rules, you are not allowed to defame us! I insist on that. I'm not interested in anything else.

By the way: I last played (EdoBot) on November 9th. Because I didn't enjoy it anymore. I no longer had any desire to play against weak players (after only a few hundred games total). I played against stronger players, but when I won, the server denied me the rightful Elo points. That's why I stopped playing!

But now you have unintentionally given me new motivation, I will now strive for Elo Points just to annoy you because you defamed me out of pure envy.
Peace be with you!

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Tue Dec 19, 2023 8:03 am

IbaiBuR You are seeing one thing wrong. When I started I didn't have 3070 Elo points, but 1800 or something. I started from scratch! Anyone who had +2000 Elo was better than me. After a few dozen games I had an Elo of maybe only 2500. The opponents with Elo 2500 were as good as me at that point. I also had a "?" until game 75. behind my rating, which means that the rating is not really valid yet. In fact, I only played 103 games in the Blitz, exactly as shown above. What do you want from me? I'm not even allowed to play against weak player if I have a low rating myself?? :roll: And my rating was "?" for a long time.

Your calculation down there is nonsensical because I only got the Elo you're assuming below at the very end. I only played a few hundred games in total, (103 Blitz and 213 Bullet) starting with basically zero points. :!: What a defamer you are, ugh! :shock:

----------------------------------------------------------
Out of 213 bullet games you played, you won 187:

- 56 of them (29% of the won games), against @SaxtonEngine, which has 550-600 elo less than your BOT
- 17 of them, against @TuksuBot, which has 600 elo less than your BOT
- 51 of them (27,27% of the won games) against @admete_bot, which has 600 elo less than your BOT
- 22 of them against @pawn_git, which has 550-600 elo less than your BOT
- 14 of them against @blundar_bot, which as I said is probably fine (200-250 elo diff) but it is not an strong BOT either
- 4 of them against @expositor, which has 400 elo less than your BOT
- 6 of them against @catriever, which has 500 elo less than your BOT
- 10 of them against @AKS-Mantissa, which has 500 elo less than your BOT

So, in sum, out of 187 wins in bullet, 166 (88,77%) were against BOTs with mostly 500-600 elo less than your BOT.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Peace be with you!

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Tue Dec 19, 2023 8:34 am

IbaiBuR: This is even funnier (Fist 73 games of a new Lichess account):

- 30 of them, against @SaxtonEngine, which has 600 elo less than your BOT
- 20 of them, against @TuksuBot, which also has 600-650 elo less than your BOT
- 17 of them, against @pawn_git, which also has 550-600 elo less than your BOT
- 3 of them, against @blundar_bot, which is probably fine, since the elo difference is not too big (200-250 elo diff) but is not an strong BOT either

This account belongs to my nephew (the email address is also registered to him), who is in the process of learning computer chess. I train him. What do you want? He started with practically zero points (I don't know exactly how many points Lichess starts with). These are his first 73 games on Lichess (OK with my helps). Your Elo calculation is even worse wrong here because only 73 games have been played in total since the start. Is it a crime to start with zero rating and have 3100 rating after 73 games because you have won almost everything? You have banned a player here who had only just started playing from zero (that's why the Elo differences like 600 are totally wrong). Sad! :cry:
Peace be with you!

IbaiBuR

Post by IbaiBuR » Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:27 am

Again, I repeat my question, because they are the first games you have to only play against weak BOTs? Really?

At Lichess you start with 2000 elo but if you win, since your rating deviation is high you gain elo quite fast. Your BOTs reached 3000 elo in a very short number of games, not in dozens of them as you say! (even if the rating is provisional)

The elo differences are correct, assume it or not, and what I said is completelety correct. If you do not want to accept it, it is fine!

Do you think that I knew that it is your nephew's account? Still, does that imply that he has to play only against weak BOTs too?

You stilll dont get the point. The crime is to achieve such a great rating by ONLY playing against weak BOTs, which is what you did and what I showed statistically.

Why do you keep saying excuses? Numbers are numbers!

Why do you mention again the blitz games? I talked about bullet! Do not try to fool everyone, please.

Oh, so because your rating is provisional you have to only play against weak BOTs too, what is the next excuse? Play in auto mode (matchmaking) and against everyone, not against a reduced number of opponents!

I am not a defamer, I have shown facts and statistical proof of what you have done, if you do not want to take it, I dont care.

Why do you have to mention ProteusSF now? Yes, he is banned since months, everyone knows what he does, he only plays fair with 2 accounts.

You really think that his list and his ratings are correct? Lol...

The list is not official and it has its own rules therefore I can remove from the list any BOT that does not comply with the rules, as easy as that! If you dont like being removed, it is not my problem!

You can play as much as you want and against as many BOTs as you want, but if you still keep playing only against weak BOTs you'll keep banned / banished from the list. I dont care if you are interested or not. You can simply ignore it.

I did not defame you because of envy, I dont care about your BOT accounts, but the fact is that they reached a very high rating (difficult to achieve at Lichess) in a very short number of games and ONLY playing against weak BOTs. Thats it!

Do you get my point now? Or not?