PRIVATE ProteusSFX-AI tests

Code, algorithms, languages, construction...
AlexChess

Re: PRIVATE ProteusSFX-AI tests

Post by AlexChess » Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:39 am

Eduard seriously, all people thinks that you are mentally disturbed and is mocking you. Ron, Chris, Peter, Marco, Andrew and also Talkchess, MassimilianoGoi, Outskirts and Chessbase moderators, even people that I dont't know.

Until you continue to spam my topics I will create accounts on Playchess so all people there will laught about you every time you access there. BUT if you stop writing (here and on all the forums where you have not still been banned) about me and my PRIVATE Stockfish derivative, after 7 days (to be sure, since now) I will close all the accounts on Playchess mocking you and I will not write anymore about you and your derivarives on my and your topics.

In the meanwhile, I have you on my ignore lists everywhere and I will not read or answer to you provocations directly, especially on Talkchess where moderators are waiting your next bad move to ban you forever even from there.

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:43 am

Yes, keep it up AlexChess!

Yes, he insulted me too, even calling me an “asshole”. In the Talkchess forum this is allowed if you are an important programmer :!:, like RubiChess (you are not so important Alex ;) ). Yes, those who offend will be now banned from the Banksia GUI Forum. :lol:
Peace be with you!

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:03 am

Haha. That's really funny! Now there is even an Ethereal-Proteus NNUE clone. :lol: Could you make it available for download?

https://talkchess.com/viewtopic.php?p=962725#p962725
Peace be with you!