PRIVATE ProteusSFX-AI tests

Code, algorithms, languages, construction...
AlexChess

Re: PRIVATE ProteusSFX-AI tests

Post by AlexChess » Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:13 am

EDIOT as said to you before (more times) I will stop instantly calling you with your cute nick and creating with it an account every day (just created RenamEd binded with INCOGNITO 9 engine) when you will leave for at least 15 days all my topics, not talking anymore about me and my engines in all chess forums. Consider that a RAGE control therapy, like the one you have done at the Stuttgard Institute, as our common friend has revealed :) YOU choice.

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:48 pm

Ediot, you are a liar once again. Your FARMING bot is from Germany (strange uh?) and doesn't meets Leaderboard standards, so it has been banned instantly by them (average opponents delta > 400 ELO opponents score ~ 2600 ELO easy for you to beat these engine with your much best hardware, I have only 8 CPUs ans using only 6) I don't want to waste my time anymore with you and I switch to Banksiagui forum adding all the original bots and sharing opinions only with smart people. Lookily is my DMZ
(delimitarized zone) and you cannot bore us even there.tALink of anything related to you isn't just allowed and instantly removed :lol:

https://lichess.org/@/Flying-Rebel

Cengiz-Baba

Post by Cengiz-Baba » Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:00 pm

Sedat Canbaz wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:46 am
The DUEL - FRINGE407 Vs ProteusSFX is ended:
The Winner is FRINGE407 - Congartulations!

Code: Select all

Score of FRINGE407 vs ProteusSFX: 10 - 5 - 483 [0.505]
...      FRINGE407 playing White: 10 - 5 - 233  [0.510] 248
...      FRINGE407 playing Black: 0 - 0 - 250  [0.500] 250
...      White vs Black: 10 - 5 - 483  [0.505] 498
Elo difference: 3.5 +/- 5.3, LOS: 90.2 %, DrawRatio: 97.0 %
500 of 500 games finished.
GAMES:
https://pixeldrain.com/u/1Exfjb3b

Conditions:
2x Epyc 7B12, CuteChess, 1 Core, Ponder OFF, 1m+0.6s, 64 MB Hash, 4-MEN
Note: Both participants are played via Raid v3.4 engine (by Tanick Ramz)
And for better performance: for each player is installed a copy of engine..

As final words,
Under equal hardware speed cond. no chances to see
Similar points difference as Online...on other hand,
Sure for a better conclusion more games are required,
But according to latest played results it is very clear
Also that FRINGE407's used openings are more dangerous!

And I hope also that,
You like my current organized Duel...?)

Ok friends... that's all for now.. see you later

Best,
Sedat
You always lose everywhere, Alex. Instead of talking so much, work with your hands so you don't lose to more people and get humiliated.

I thank Sedat Cambaz for this test.

best regards,
Fringe.

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:53 pm

Yes he losed again. :lol:
Peace be with you!

Cengiz-Baba

Post by Cengiz-Baba » Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:34 pm

Eduard Nemeth wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:53 pm
:D :lol: :P :) :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:34 am

Cengiz-Baba wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:34 pm
Eduard Nemeth wrote:
Fringe I suppose you are an Erdogan fan, too. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You have won against me only challenging in a nocturnal raid my standby 1 CPU engine running on the unstable BanksiaGUI and you are very proud about that, too. Then you have completely disappeared and all my bots are ahead you again. On Talkchess all people is mocking you for your tournaments and I have given an old renamEd version of one Ed's clowne not trusting Cambaz skills even to configure an engine (and I was right). Your blitz and rapid ranking list scores are ridicolous (like your name, I was thinking it was a Disney name like Michey Mouse, your parents have fantasy) Sorry I will not read your next insults. I also put you on the ignore list and you will never have access to Banksiagui Forum, where Qualyty People meet. Play with Turk 2.0 engine :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cengiz-Baba

Post by Cengiz-Baba » Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:34 am

AlexChess wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:34 am
Cengiz-Baba wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:34 pm
Eduard Nemeth wrote:
Fringe I suppose you are an Erdogan fan, too. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You have won against me only challenging in a nocturnal raid my standby 1 CPU engine running on the unstable BanksiaGUI and you are very proud about that, too. Then you have completely disappeared and all my bots are ahead you again. On Talkchess all people is mocking you for your tournaments and I have given an old renamEd version of one Ed's clowne not trusting Cambaz skills even to configure an engine (and I was right). Your blitz and rapid ranking list scores are ridicolous (like your name, I was thinking it was a Disney name like Michey Mouse, your parents have fantasy) Sorry I will not read your next insults. I also put you on the ignore list and you will never have access to Banksiagui Forum, where Qualyty People meet. Play with Turk 2.0 engine :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sedat Canbaz wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:46 am
Solista wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:10 pm
Thanks for the test. ProteusSF's tables (in his forum) are useless. Because everyone who has a rating of +2900 in Bullet plays in matchmaking mode (which is like Automatic on PlayChess). There is usually a difference of +- 300 Elo max in the formula. Nobody plays against weaker player. The vast majority of the best players have around 3000 Elo in Bullet. Most games for the strongest players are played between 2900 and 3000 Elo. These matches end in a draw 95%. This means that the Elo of these players is always around 3000. Players with <2700 Elo in Bullet have absolutely no chance against me. That's why I usually play against 2900 to 3000. ProteusSF is a coward. He never plays in matchmaking mode. He has no chance there. He plays against Elo max 2700 and manually. Although he already produces a lot of draws against 2700 and loses points. That's why he plays most games (99%) against Elo 2400. That's a joke. I also win all games against Elo 2400. Because that would be a joke, I don't play bullet at all against such weak opponents. My opponents should have at least >2700, otherwise I won't have any fun.
Hello Eduard,

Not at all...and thanks for your replay...

You may remember, some time ago,
I was not aware what is going on Online..for this reason
I preferred to not make any comments over.. but nowadays,
After checking latest Lichess database, you have right!

Unfortunately but usually ProteusSF is played vs weaker opponents,
Mainly about 800-1000 Elo weaker.. hehe ) in same time that means
He is played vs weaker engines which are close to GMs level..then
Of course under these easy, funny cond. anyone will get better points!
Just imagine, Stockfish 16.1 Vs Fruit 2.2 match... who will win ?)

In other words (about cherry picking system):
Rather I'd say to deceive oneself... no more no less.. :)

As final words, I think also that
The real problem is in Lichess rules, normally just in case..
Lichess admins should avoid these kind of joke playing system!
Otherwise, I'm afraid to say that
We'll see such users (like ProteusSF) with non-realistic Elo points!

Best,
Sedat
Even the best tester in the business has confirmed you're a fraud.

If dogs' prayers were answered, bones would rain from the sky! You are nothing and your words are nothing to the chess community. It makes you happy that we even reply to you because you are a pathetic uninteresting creature.

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:40 am

FINAL RESULTS ProteusSF-Lite has reached the BULLET ALL TIMES TOP ELO (3413 ELO)

EDIOT,you are so stupid that you have renamed a Stockfish derivative choosing the worse original engine for bullet games. The true Rebel 16.3 is so weak that even with wak hardare I have esily won almost all games, so you now where if can put your farming bot Flying Rebel? :lol:

...On the trash, like your other farming bots EdoBot, PowerBeast and Lermerbot.

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:04 am

FINAL RESULTS ProteusSF-Lite has reached the BULLET ALL TIMES TOP ELO (3413 ELO), while ProteusSFX-AI has reached the CLASSICAL ALL TIMES TOP ELO (2800 ELO) Image TODAY ENDS MY ELO RACE CHALLENGE, Leaderboard Team is right, it is absolutely useless. Since now, I will play only long time games on Lichess with my 2800+ ELO only bots ProteusSF-Aureo and ProteusSF-Godot to use the top quality games for my books.

EDIOT, you are so stupid that you have renamed a Stockfish derivative choosing the worse original engine as FAKE avatar for bullet games. The true Rebel 16.3 that I have challenged to show you that it can never be the ALL TIMES BULLET TOP BOT, is so weak that even with my weak hardware I have easily won almost all games. So you know where you can put your farming bot Flying Rebel? :lol:

...On the trash, delete it like your other farming bots EdoBot, PowerBeast and Lermerbot.

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:30 pm

BULLET TOP BOTS RANKING 3000+ ELO
April 4, 2024 FINAL UPDATE

Last edited by AlexChess on Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:43 pm, edited 7 times in total.