PRIVATE ProteusSFX-AI tests

Code, algorithms, languages, construction...
AlexChess

Re: PRIVATE ProteusSFX-AI tests

Post by AlexChess » Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:56 pm

WOW Ediot!

You have collected 2 warnings on the same day on TalkChess!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You are really a recordman (at least on stupidity, much less as a Stockfish modder :roll: )

Ediot will be reborn soon!

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:08 am

I was just wondering: who is this incognito FRINGE407 that is Ediot friend, too?
...Then I have found this topic on Talkchess, revealing all the respect that "quality people" have for him :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

No signs of Turk 2.0 engine even on his own tests :roll:

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:07 am

You're a lousy cheater, a loser. All you can do is cheat, and you're constantly creating new fake accounts.

if I'm always using ProteusSF, never your Stockfish-broken renamEd engines

LIAR. Fake account and fake engine: :shock:

And on Lichess you are also a loser, you clearly lost against Fringe. And you're not the first either: :lol:

Now you'll have to play against yourself again, only losers do that, but then we'll report you to Lichess and ask that you be banned from there! :!:
Peace be with you!

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:48 am

Hi Ediot! Good Easter and peace be with your mind, my Lord :lol:

Also check your PureEdiot and PowerEdiot accounts (your personal watermark), your cute nick is well known on every chess forum. :mrgreen:

Ed Shroeder has kindly accepted to lock my obsolete topic (Stockfish 14.1 related), full of your and Gengis Kan offenses, but on every other forum you are my preferred dummy user.

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:28 pm

Eduard Nemeth wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:07 am
You're a lousy cheater, a loser. All you can do is cheat, and you're constantly creating new fake accounts.

if I'm always using ProteusSF, never your Stockfish-broken renamEd engines

Now you'll have to play against yourself again, only losers do that, but then we'll report you to Lichess and ask that you be banned from there! :!:
Maybe you have a skilled Photoshopper friend? You don't know how to modify an image for sure... Until you doens't give the link of the bot even Ed Shroeder does''t trust you. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ediot, the Sun and Light Creator.

(This will be your Official signature since now)

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:55 pm

Without a link, nobody can verify against which opponents this ghost or abandoned engine has played, but you cannot show it like for PowerBeast and Learmerbot that you have removed to hidden the evidences of playing with 2400 ELO bots, while accusing the others.

And the fact that it isn't included on the Leaderboard Bullet list means that it has been banned like FRINGE407 for farming and weak bots challenging.
https://lb.chessnibble.com/bot/bullet

Ediot, the Sun and Light Creator.

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:51 pm

AlexChess wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:46 pm
Ediot has been striked again (by Talkchess moderator) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

He's so stupid that he has fallen on my trap.. After that my myth Ed Shroeder (that Ediot says is a grandfather making engines for grandfathers :oops:) imposed to stop all insults.

Ediot will be reborn soon!

There's nothing to say: it's sick. This guy should be committed to a psychiatric hospital.
(the same insult was deleted on Talkchess. And a new fake account of his in talkchess was also deleted. Now he is creating fake accounts in the forums.)

Question: how can someone lose points when they win so much (11000 games)? The answer is simple: Because he only plays against the weakest players, where he normally has to get 100% to get points. The Elo difference is 900 points. It's like a GM with 2600 points playing against 1700.

Peace be with you!

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:53 pm

Now there is a difference of almost 1000 Elo. :lol:

LIVE:

Great winnings. :lol: And this guy even brags about it! :roll:
Peace be with you!

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:17 pm

Eduard Nemeth wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:53 pm
Now there is a difference of almost 1000 Elo. :lol:

Great winnings. :lol: And this guy even brags about it! :roll:
Thanks, it's not easy.

Could you give me the link of the 3401 ELO bot or is only another fantasy of your mind (a common friend has told me that you was recovered in a Stutgard insitute, sorry for that :| )

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:54 pm

Next NEW fake account from AlexChess and member on PlayChess.com now - really psyco! :lol:

He has faked another PlayChess account "Psycotrance_", which has been around for many years. He is a player from Spain. AlexChess is only busy faking and insulting other people, not just me. :evil:
Peace be with you!