PRIVATE ProteusSFX-AI tests

Code, algorithms, languages, construction...
IbaiBuR

Re: PRIVATE ProteusSFX-AI tests

Post by IbaiBuR » Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:13 am

If you were such a good and certified programmer you would have not included AI modules that make 0 sense, mainly because both Bard and OpenAI's APIs are paid and both are terrible at chess. Try to play against any of them and you'll see, they even suggest illegal moves sometimes.

Imagine paying (even if it is not a big amount of money) every time your engine is used for analysis, matches, it is ridiculous... But anyways

The reality of Proteus is the following:

- https://lichess.org/ehI4vMjZ
- https://lichess.org/8UBWWjAt

When he faces any strong opponent, he losses quickly, like in the games I shared. Instead, he prefers to play thousands of games against bots with 600-800 elo less than him, so we he can win elo and show off like he has been doing always.

You spammed 4 topics in the forum and spreaded again fake ratings, thats why I posted the link here, but this is the last time I ever reply to any of your posts, topics, or non-sense. You are not a programmer, most of the "features" of your clone were already implemented in other derivatives before. Also, if you were a programmer you wouldn't have asked me more than once how to launch a python script or modify a yaml config file and instead of just modifying Stockfish, you would have created your own engine.

So, dont lie, non-programmer old man, and start being honest to the chess community at least once.

About your last test, testing Eman with a bad 1.5 GiB experience file is the biggest handicap I have ever seen lol.

Best regards and have fun,

Ibai

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:53 am

Thanks!

In the Bullet, his account ProteusSF is in first place with Elo 3223 wow. Then I downloaded all of the Bullet games from this account (>5300 games). Only 341 games were played against Elo >2800. Of these 341 games there were a total of 60 wins, but ProteusSF only won 7 games and losed 53. Nevertheless, he brags about his rating because he has won thousands of games against weak engines (maximum farming). Funny Funny...I can't stop laughing about it... :lol:
Peace be with you!

tt-StockFish

Post by tt-StockFish » Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:25 pm

Oh i didn't even know this stats but they are so funny :D

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:54 pm

Chess engines servers and forums are a shame!

Right now I have sent this email to Chessbase.

Since PSYCOTRANCE, KERNEL PANIC and ASRock accounts of the same Spanish user (like Flying-King and other users there are playing together dozen of games) while accusing me of cheating only because I don't play against LOWER ELO engines (is regularly allowed by Playchess options)

and Chessbase absolutely don't care about my reports of illegal user behaviour and BUGS,

TODAY I HAVE DONE THE SAME
AS A PUBLIC PROTEST!

tt-StockFish

Post by tt-StockFish » Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:59 pm

Great! Very good mentality! You're really hopless

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:19 am

Every online chess server has unreliable results. Statistically impossible to calculate your ELO using different hardwares. DOT.

Mine is a personal challenge using my very weak hardware and I like to show my results.

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:10 pm

LICHESS CLASSICAL RANKING UPDATE 231128

MY 6 BOTS JUST GONE AHEAD SOME GHOST USERS (NEVER PLAYING TO KEEP THEIR ELO)

NOTE: As usual ProteusSF-Godot and ProteusSF-Aureo still play only against +-200 ELO bots (+-2400 ELO)
even if they have been banned by Leaderboard Team (NOT Lichess) to shine better :lol:

SPAMMERS AND HATERS IGNORED (I DON'T READ THEiR COMMENTS)

Eduard Nemeth
ApokalYpse
Emptikbest (be careful he is a thief!)
Ibaibur
TT-Stockfish
Last edited by AlexChess on Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:24 pm

AlexChess wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:54 pm
Chess engines servers and forums are a shame!

Right now I have sent this email to Chessbase.

Since PSYCOTRANCE, KERNEL PANIC and ASRock accounts of the same Spanish user (like Flying-King and other users there are playing together dozen of games) while accusing me of cheating only because I don't play against LOWER ELO engines (is regularly allowed by Playchess options)

and Chessbase absolutely don't care about my reports of illegal user behaviour and BUGS,

TODAY I HAVE DONE THE SAME
AS A PUBLIC PROTEST!

You're just a bad guy. Now it's even someone else's fault that you're cheating. You suck.
Peace be with you!

Anton101

Post by Anton101 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:31 pm

Thank you very much Eduard, the evidence you have shown is irrefutable, the trap is a trap here and in China.

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:29 am

ProteusSFX-AI 231109 DESTROYS EMAN 9.80
blitz 5-0 when running on same hardware!

MY FRIENDS can privately ask all 300 games to check my results, obviously.

Now switched to Ediot, Anton101, Apokalypse and other clownes tests ;)

@Anton101 It's MY email sent to Chessbase.com to protest. But like you and Ediot even if I have shown that cherry picking due to PlayShit bugs is very simple, they absolutely don't care about PSYCOTRANCE, KERNEL PANIC, ASRock and Flying King ILLEGAL behaviors.

@Anton101 have you learned to compile engines for Android? Now that you don't need my help anymore (I was happy to do that for you) I can add you too to the ignore list :mrgreen: