PRIVATE ProteusSFX-AI tests

Code, algorithms, languages, construction...
Anton101

Re: PRIVATE ProteusSFX-AI tests

Post by Anton101 » Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:00 am

You are a joke, cheater...

Anton101

Post by Anton101 » Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:12 am

Alessandro, go to the psychiatrist.

You have a very serious problem and you don't realize it.

We all know that you are a cheater (The cheater), the only one who doesn't realize it, is you.

Go out into the street, make friends and forget about this, you are becoming more idiotic every day.

You are living "meme", Alessandro.

Leave the forum, you will make us a big favor, Cheater.

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:40 pm

Lichess ProteusSF-Godot and ProteusSF-Aureo results

Since Lichess Leaderboard Team's ghost engines fear to play against my bots, I must
play with weaker ones. Anyway those 2 bots Leaderboard-rules-compliants continue to play ONLY against 2800+ bots differently by what Ediot says (appropriate nick, doesn't is it?) . Since they respect all Leaderboard Team policies, it's evident that they have been banned only to let ReinforcementTrial, Yobot_v2, Intron014 and company to pose better :mrgreen:

IbaiBuR

Post by IbaiBuR » Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:01 pm

Fear to play against your bots?

I offered you a match 100k times and you did not even reply!

You are a psychopath obsessed with ratings and posing, please stop lying and cheating!

This forum was completely fine since you left until you came back!

Look, once again, I offer you a match, are you going to accept now or you will decline again?

I remember you the crosstable, dont worry:

IbaiBuR

Post by IbaiBuR » Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:02 pm

AlexChess wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:40 pm

Since Lichess Leaderboard Team's ghost engines fear to play against my bots, I must
play with weaker ones. Anyway those 2 bots Leaderboard-rules-compliants continue to play ONLY against 2800+ bots differently by what Ediot says (appropriate nick, doesn't is it?) . Since they respect all Leaderboard Team policies, it's evident that they have been banned only to let ReinforcementTrial, Yobot_v2, Intron014 and company to pose better :mrgreen:

You lie, you are playing against 2300 elo bots too to boost your classical elo. Liar. Cheater.

Proof is here: https://lichess.org/@/ProteusSF-Godot/s ... order=desc

By the way, your rating is higher because you played a very small number of games (compared to ReinforcementTrial's 20000+ played games) and consequently the rating deviation your bots have is high too.

That means that when you win you get more elo than usual and same when you lose.

Until you play fair and have a big amount of games (which would mean an stabilized rating deviation), you results are completely useless, based on farming and unreliable.

Go lie somewhere else please
Last edited by IbaiBuR on Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

APOCALYPSE

Post by APOCALYPSE » Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:04 pm

IbaiBuR wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:01 pm
Fear to play against your bots?

I offered you a match 100k times and you did not even reply!

You are a psychopath obsessed with ratings and posing, please stop lying and cheating!

This forum was completely fine since you left until you came back!

Look, once again, I offer you a match, are you going to accept now or you will decline again?

I remember you the crosstable, dont worry:

I absolutely agree and stand with you! :lol:

tt-StockFish

Post by tt-StockFish » Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:33 pm

AlexChess wrote:

We don't fear to play with you, it's you who don't accept challenges, it's you who don't play against us. And don't lie, Yobot_v2 accepts all challenges you just need to wait he finished his game, is it too long for you? Also, you can challenge pratically all best BOTs when there are online. And don't say your bots are ghost because yours are always online and never plays

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:06 am

@tt-Stockfish you was kind with me (I have even given you ProteusSF-Aureo to PRIVATELY betatest and you haven't shared it like Emptik-Thief. You aren't offensive on your comment so I don't ignore you here like the others (and if you want to play with Aureo on Lichess I'm happy, too) :)

LITTLE UPDATE FOR THE MEXICAN (I can't wait to play with Ediot, I have choosen his SF rename Light 12 Pro :mrgreen: ) but I will complete all matches up to game 300.

OrgZ

Post by OrgZ » Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:39 am

tt-StockFish wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:33 pm
AlexChess wrote:

We don't fear to play with you, it's you who don't accept challenges, it's you who don't play against us. And don't lie, Yobot_v2 accepts all challenges you just need to wait he finished his game, is it too long for you? Also, you can challenge pratically all best BOTs when there are online. And don't say your bots are ghost because yours are always online and never plays
ohh so yobot is yours interesting......

IbaiBuR

Post by IbaiBuR » Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:40 am

No, the owner of https://lichess.org/@/YoBot_v2 is https://lichess.org/@/YohaanSethNathan as far as I am concerned.

tt-Stockfish is the owner of ttBot I believe :)