PRIVATE ProteusSFX-AI tests

Code, algorithms, languages, construction...
Anton101

Re: PRIVATE ProteusSFX-AI tests

Post by Anton101 » Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:17 pm

Hey crazy Italian, where is the pgn?...In yesterday's chessbase tour you were below killfish...? On the other hand, you refuse to play against me in playchess, go to the psychiatrist. :lol:

OrgZ

Post by OrgZ » Fri Dec 01, 2023 6:04 pm

Ohh i see. And tt-sf..... Must fix that bot, if am not mistaken when you send a challenge it writes you must be friends to send challenge 😬

tt-StockFish

Post by tt-StockFish » Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:28 pm

OrgZ wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2023 6:04 pm
Ohh i see. And tt-sf..... Must fix that bot, if am not mistaken when you send a challenge it writes you must be friends to send challenge 😬
yes, i don't really have the time to make him online a lot and when he is, i don't want my bot to get farm by some users...
But, he runs on matchmaking only and i assume it

tt-StockFish

Post by tt-StockFish » Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:30 pm

AlexChess wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:06 am
@tt-Stockfish you was kind with me (I have even given you ProteusSF-Aureo to PRIVATELY betatest and you haven't shared it like Emptik-Thief. You aren't offensive on your comment so I don't ignore you here like the others (and if you want to play with Aureo on Lichess I'm happy, too) :)

LITTLE UPDATE FOR THE MEXICAN (I can't wait to play with Ediot, I have choosen his SF rename Light 12 Pro :mrgreen: ) but I will complete all matches up to game 300.

Yes i was kind with you but after, you wasn't very kind with me when you said my BOT doesn't play with anyone and doesn't merit to go on the leaderboards...

tt-StockFish

Post by tt-StockFish » Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:30 pm

And yes i'm @ttBOT owner :)

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:42 am

Final result of the Mexican challenge.... without pepper:13-3 . Anton maybe you could try with checkers :mrgreen:

Now Ediot, the Master of Rage on the Arena: Torero has been retired? I try Light 12 Pro-bmi2 :lol:

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:20 am

ProteusSFX-AI 231109 VS Light 12 Pro-bmi2
300 5+0 games - Eman.bin for all opponents

Note: When Banksiagui crashes, I simply delete the result and restart that game.
UCI settings out-of-the-box from the zip excepted same book for all opponents.

It's a waste of time for me, I'd like to study AI, but It's to demonstrate that with the same hardware
ProteusSFX-AI performs very well. On servers playing 4 cores vs 88 threads is hard, better on Lichess
using Mac M1 8 cores.

Anton101

Post by Anton101 » Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:21 am

Alessandro you are a cheater, ignorant, mentally retarded and stupid, your tests have no validity, everything that comes out of you is a lie, it is a compulsion to idiocy.

Go to the psychiatrist, you're completely crazy.

Anton101

Post by Anton101 » Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:33 am

It's time to evade this beast, he doesn't play fair, all its results are lies. The lack of love in the family generates this monstrosity like Alessandro Morales.

Ignoring him on the servers is what all should do, he is a compulsive cheater and liar, the saving grace is that we are online, in person this son of a bitch is not even useful for the first round.

Is the last time I waste my time with "The Cheater". 8-) :lol:

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:33 am

Finally an interesting match against Eduard!

(At least he knows more about chess than Anton :roll: )

Note: I have sent all Anton games to my Canadian friend to verify that they are true results (he reads this topic and eventually can write his opinion here) but I don't want to give them to my stalkers and haters.

Anton ...I DON'T READ YOUR COMMENTS (Also added to foe OrgZ, his Raid engine is <null>) , instead I will test again the updated dorsz engines and Andrea Manzo's Brainlearn (that has won 4 games in a row against me on Playchess) and Shashchess that are very strong,