PRIVATE ProteusSFX-AI tests

Code, algorithms, languages, construction...
Eduard Nemeth

Re: PRIVATE ProteusSFX-AI tests

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:30 pm

If he continues like this then there will be more fake accounts on the server than real ones, no joke and sad. A single man destroys the server. :shock:
Peace be with you!

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:44 pm

Is always ProteusSF, but you have missed the best one ASROCX BLITZ. I have 20 fake accounts right now, every one 3200+ ELO. When they lock one, I use another one made with VPN and fake email. My only interest is to test my engine and collect all the Playchess games, especially the won ones, for my books. I absolutely don't care about exposing my real name or ProteusSF in my accounts.

I repeat yours, so you can follow them better:

Ediot (main)
PureEdiot
PowerEdiot
PoorEdiot
DummyEdiot

Thanks for your interest.

Everybody there says in chat something funny to me when you enter, even people using your own engines :lol: :lol: :lol:

PS: Could you give me the name of the 3402 ELO bot? Without the link you prove nothing, It's like saying that you are smart... fake :mrgreen:

Ediot, the Sun and Light Creator.

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:34 pm

You're destroying the server and even bragging about it. If that's not sick, then no sickness exists. Personally, your fake accounts don't bother me because everyone can see how stupid you are. But what bothers me is that you're destroying the server.

Could you give me the name of the 3402 ELO bot.

No. This guy doesn't want to brag. But Elo is true.
Peace be with you!

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:57 am

Hi chess friends,

You are welcome on Banksiagui forum . There is a wide collection of original engines and SF derivatives and we can discuss about programming and tech without this useless noise about people that know nothing about coding and chess.

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:30 am

Eduard Nemeth wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:34 pm
You're destroying the server and even bragging about it. If that's not sick, then no sickness exists. Personally, your fake accounts don't bother me because everyone can see how stupid you are. But what bothers me is that you're destroying the server.

Could you give me the name of the 3402 ELO bot.

No. This guy doesn't want to brag. But Elo is true.
I have completely deleted your account and all your contents on BanksiaGUI Forum (you was only deactivated) and now you cannot even read our posts since only newly registered users and old ones can.

But don't worry, it's prohibited to talk about everything related to you, so your persecution mania will be focused for a true reason only here, on MassimilianoGoi Forum, Computershach und spiel and every other forum where I will find you, continuing to reply with only your nice nick and logo to all your posts. On Talkchess I'm opening a new topic and I will never talk about you, as my myth Ed Shreoder has asked.

Ediot, the Sun and Light Creator.

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:10 pm

You're crazy yourself. I haven't been a member of the Banksia Forum for a long time. I asked Pham via email to delete me. You're blocking people from the Banksia Forum (recently MZ) because people don't write there. What should I write if there is nothing new? Banksia hasn't been updated in over a year. Banksia is the support forum for Banksia GUI. The GUI is the issue there, and not your stupid engine ProteusSF. You ruined the forum and are now blocking people who don't want to post there because of you. The great AlexChess dictates what is right, hahaha, what a joke.

And you're just busy insulting others and creating countless fake accounts. You don't have time for your engine, no wonder it loses all duels. Stupid developer = stupid engine. :lol:
Peace be with you!

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:23 pm

I beg you, stop this nonsense, fake account by AlexChess (ProteusSF):

I just sent an email to ChessBase with your full name and also a link to your homepage where you ask people for donations. Then you go to the server with the money and even create premium fake accounts. It couldn't be worse. Sad.

For all: This is AlexChess (Alessandro Morales) the biggest Insulter of Computerchess:
Peace be with you!

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:39 pm

They absolutely don't care. They are happy that all people is playing with your account and members are laughting for what they read. On the blog I specify that all donations are only to compile GPLv3 engines (as always done) and now that is PRIVATE, I dont give it anymore even to betatesters until I will release it on GPLv3 with the source. And now I go to register another account inspired by your Ediocy.

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:06 pm

As always Ediot accuses the others for what he is doing, like farming when it is the first to farm on Lichess and Playchess with his crap bots now deleted to hidden the evidences: PowerBeast, Lermerbot and EdiotBot. Uh sorry Edobot. :mrgreen:

Crowdfunding is perfectly LEGAL. and it's related only to custom GPLv3 engines compilation, including ProteusSF until it wasn't a PRIVATE engine.

Instead It seems that he has been reported for selling his clones togheter with his CTG books (Chessbase proprietary format) without asking permissions or paying royalties to them or taxes. And he lives in Germany, the same country of the manifacturer :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your full name Eduard Nemeth (are you an Hungarian profugue? Have you been inserted in a mental health program or you cannot?) and your farming activities on Playchess have already been reported to Chessbase and you know since they banned your fake 3401 ELO account after farming with Lermerchess and Powerbeast. Now I send again your link https://solistachess.jimdosite.com/books/ to them, but trust m, they completely ignore all Playchess.com users.

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:49 am

Ediot, you should make a donation to thank me. 3 won , 0 lost games after only 125 games! :)
Your accounts are always on top (at the end of every elo ELO RACE 2400-3200 I load my engine with the real name, obviously) , but all people there knows that you are the real Ediot since the beginning, don't worry :mrgreen:

Now switching to PowerEdiot and I'm planning to export my Ediot accounts collection to Lichess.org , too.