Raid

Discussion about chess-playing software (engines, hosts, opening books, platforms, etc...)
Sedat Canbaz

Re: Raid

Post by Sedat Canbaz » Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:50 am

Indian15 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:21 am

Only after student master posted a shit with my nick on it i said he is f..... mother etc. Its a reply only to his post.
So because of my words what he posted became correct??
I have no free time to check who started all 1st...
But it is not so hard to see what is going here....

Actually I was very clear with my previous words
Talking more over and over will be pointless....
But anyhow, since you ask...

Look what I will tell you more
You have no right to say:
'F....g mother'
'Delete Raid thread'
'Student master = Raid author'

After all, what did you expect?...a bouquet of flowers ?)
And all this can not not be acceptable...do you think that
Just because we are Online..that's why you are as hero here?
And you are free to say anything what you wish?

On other hand,
That's good that when GPL code exist..
In this way, anyone can check the source etc
But however, sometimes I wonder, who cares ?

Remember also that
This is not Stockfish forum or any other forum,
Here is OpenChess forum! that's why please...

Btw, If you wish to be as real admin etc.
Open your own chess forum.. then there
You can put own strict rules, as you wish..

And as final words,
Sure I am not Boss here, but my wish is simply that
Punishment should be used..and there should be Mods here,
Otherwise, the blameless members will be affected a lot!

Indian15

Post by Indian15 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:41 pm

Sedat Canbaz wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:50 am
Indian15 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:21 am

Only after student master posted a shit with my nick on it i said he is f..... mother etc. Its a reply only to his post.
So because of my words what he posted became correct??
I have no free time to check who started all 1st...
But it is not so hard to see what is going here....

Actually I was very clear with my previous words
Talking more over and over will be pointless....
But anyhow, since you ask...

Look what I will tell you more
You have no right to say:
'F....g mother'
'Delete Raid thread'
'Student master = Raid author'

After all, what did you expect?...a bouquet of flowers ?)
And all this can not not be acceptable...do you think that
Just because we are Online..that's why you are as hero here?
And you are free to say anything what you wish?

On other hand,

Remember also that
This is not Stockfish forum or any other forum,
Here is OpenChess forum! that's why please...

Btw, If you wish to be as real admin etc.
Open your own chess forum.. then there
You can put own strict rules, as you wish..

And as final words,
Sure I am not Boss here, but my wish is simply that
Punishment should be used..and there should be Mods here,
Otherwise, the blameless members will be affected a lot!
Its really important to note who started it first because if i post a shit photo and put your name on it will you not react??
I was not saying f.... mother before that. you will keep justice on your side and blame me see think deep would you not react?? For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction you never learnt science??
Another point see if the thread is no use keep on talking about Raid vs some engine and updated Raid is not posted I was saying what is the use of having such a thread better it can be deleted i didnot tell in three words "delete the thread" instantly. And this is just a comment that can be ignored!! Because I said that is the thread deleted?? My comment didnot cost even 1% damage so why worry.
And the last thing student master is raid author i asked. He was the one replying to me and also extremely unacceptable shit photos and i dont have right to ask whether he is raid author to reply to me when i was not talking to student master. Was my post directed to student master?? Upto this point there was no reply to me from author.
Yes i do expect a bouquet of flowers because I have not done any mistake except telling f........g mother because student master posted a photo with shit and my nick on it. when he did that he has given me license to bash him with my words. You have to understand how much bad is that insult from student master.
I dont need your replies again not supporting me instead you need not tell anything better understand my problem and why my action was bad.

Homayoun

Post by Homayoun » Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:39 pm

Hi @ Indian 15
1- You said all stockfish derivatives releases should be associated with source code. Till now I completely agree with you.
2- You mentioned , now that Raid is a private engine it’s better to delete this thread and what’s the benefit of thread for chess fans, ok. Why? If someone is interested in previous versions of Raid , when the engine was free, then what should he/ she do? Even in forums with the most strict rules members are free to post test results about private engines.
3- You mentioned that it was student master that first insulted to you and used bad words ( shit face). I agree with you again. He didn’t have wright to tell you this kinds of words. Although he is my chess friend. And I like him very much ( I know who is he).
4- But you have done the worst. If you are a man ,learn this in your life, A real man never insults to others mother, father or family. If he had said bad words to you directly, ok, say direct ugly words to him, himself. What do you want from others family?
Totally, both of you are deserved to be banned from forum for a period of time. Because by using very bad words and posting bad pictures and contents here both of you insulted to all members.
Bye

Homayoun

Post by Homayoun » Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:48 pm

Homayoun wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:39 pm
Hi @ Indian 15
1- You said all stockfish derivatives releases should be associated with source code. Till now I completely agree with you.
2- You mentioned , now that Raid is a private engine it’s better to delete this thread and what’s the benefit of thread for chess fans, ok. Why? If someone is interested in previous versions of Raid , when the engine was free, then what should he/ she do? Even in forums with the most strict rules members are free to post test results about private engines.
3- You mentioned that it was student master that first insulted to you and used bad words ( shit face). I agree with you again. He didn’t have wright to tell you this kinds of words. Although he is my chess friend. And I like him very much ( I know who is he).
4- But you have done the worst. If you are a man ,learn this in your life, A real man never insults to others mother, father or family. If he had said bad words to you directly, ok, say direct ugly words to him, himself. What do you want from others family?
Totally, both of you are deserved to be banned from forum for a period of time. Because by using very bad words and posting bad pictures and contents here both of you insulted to all members.
Bye
Right( instead of wright)

Sedat Canbaz

Post by Sedat Canbaz » Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:39 pm

Indian15 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:41 pm

Its really important to note who started it first because if i post a shit photo and put your name on it will you not react??
I was not saying f.... mother before that. you will keep justice on your side and blame me see think deep would you not react?? For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction you never learnt science??

1st of all,
I can not view any of the photos (attached by Student Master)
And very likely my internet provider does not allow to see...
That's why... just do not blame Me...with science ok ?

On other hand,
You are wrong here... believe Me!

E.g it took me a few minutes to check ...
And all this story is started by your side...

In short,
You was asking about Raid GPL code.. where Orgz replayed:

interesting comment......Thanks for you interest

And just for Orgz's positive replaying..you realized to write very bad comments:

Idiotic reply I need source code of any stockfish clone engine I want to use, so attach it.

Do you think you are so great to insult me idiots.

if the engine would be private then please delete this raid thread from forum

you are brainy you know to post pictures of what you eat daily fucking mother fucker

And now go on...
But next time try to fool others..not us ok?
We are naive...but not so much as it looks!

And if these comments were in other forum/s,
Very likely you would get a BAN forever...
Especially for f...g mother...but you are very lucky..
Because here is Openchess forum

Ok.. that's all from Me...
I have more important thing to do..

Bye, bye

Indian16

Post by Indian16 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:42 pm

sedat canbaz you always pin point what I have replied in the forum is bad.
But why you never care about those posts that made me reply like that??
you are having better things to do I already said you need not give your biased replies to me.
you never saw the pictures posted by student_master.
This shows why your replies are biased.
You never thought what made me give such replies.
If you want to comment first get the full picture what happened then you talk big to me opening your ugly mouth.
You think you people only have right to insult me and I shouldn't reply what I think??
If possible permanently ban me don't show off you can do that. First do that or else close your mouth.
See your ban you banned Indian15 account see now i created next account Indian16.
Everyone thinks they are lord of the rings.
If I should be banned forever for saying mother f......r. Then that Student_master should be banned forever for posting photos with "shit" pictures by writing my nick on that.
why there is not even any warning even for student_master??

sarona

Post by sarona » Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:49 am

Homayoun wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:39 pm
. . . If you are a man ,learn this in your life, A real man never insults to others mother, father or family. If he had said bad words to you directly, ok, say direct ugly words to him, himself. What do you want from others family?
The more I read your posts, the more I realize that you are a person of wisdom.

Take care and stay safe there.
Sedat Canbaz wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:50 am

On other hand,
I cannot believe you said that! Who cares about the Stockfish license? I am sure the Stockfish Team does!

You are one of the most respected book testers out there. You feel that way about the GPLv3?

Let's say you produce some chess related product and license it under GPL and I took your work - copied it - and claimed it as my own. No mention of Sedat Canbaz being the original creator. Sort of like what Houdart did with Houdini. Would you not be angry with me?

I know a few of the Stockfish team members and they do not make one cent from their work on that engine. What makes it so hard to release source with a Stockfish derivative? Keep the source private and do not release links that are in violation if you want to keep your mods closed.

And do not post test results bragging about how great your SF clone is! How can anybody confirm the strength of that engine themselves? Only a narcissist does that! :lol:

IbaiBuR

Post by IbaiBuR » Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:50 pm

It is not the first time that Sedat says he "does not care" about the GPLv3 license, he said the exact same thing a while ago when similar acussations were made regarding Raid. Anyways, it is a fact that it is an illegal Stockfish clone (since it is distributed without source code, license, authors and etc in other forum), the same with Eman and many others.

The comparison Sarona made is quite clear I believe.

OrgZ

Post by OrgZ » Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:18 am

Raid v3.6 TacticaL RetreaT

https://pixeldrain.com/u/beR5ckjj

Homayoun

Post by Homayoun » Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:50 am

OrgZ wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:18 am
Raid v3.6 TacticaL RetreaT

https://pixeldrain.com/u/beR5ckjj