Raid

Discussion about chess-playing software (engines, hosts, opening books, platforms, etc...)
Homayoun

Re: Raid

Post by Homayoun » Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:01 am

We don’t have moderators here. Ok. Not problem. We have brains in our skulls or not? Before posting any contents here, just consider that we are parts of a group forum with more than 2100 members. Many respectful women, men, older members ,teenagers are present here and watch and judge our behavior.we are not alone in an isolated island. Here is a public environment. Sometimes having a bit self control is necessary in life if we know ourselves as humans. If everybody just consider to this simple rule here, be sure we do not need any moderators here, each one of us will be a moderator for our friendly forum.
Best regards

Hollowman

Post by Hollowman » Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:35 am

Homayoun wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:01 am
We don’t have moderators here. Ok. Not problem. We have brains in our skulls or not? Before posting any contents here, just consider that we are parts of a group forum with more than 2100 members. Many respectful women, men, older members ,teenagers are present here and watch and judge our behavior.we are not alone in an isolated island. Here is a public environment. Sometimes having a bit self control is necessary in life if we know ourselves as humans. If everybody just consider to this simple rule here, be sure we do not need any moderators here, each one of us will be a moderator for our friendly forum.
Best regards
The sound makes the music! Everyone is certainly open to reasonable arguments! But Verbal Hooligens should be banned from writing for a while

Homayoun

Post by Homayoun » Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:16 am

STUDENT_MASTER wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 8:02 am
Mr Sedat

Am just fending my buddy, since other fools here seem to want to attack him. They are just envious, they don't want to see success. I know Ramz he doesn't like noise, he was just gonna let it slide....unfortunately i wont let fools like indian15 (shit face) to take advantage of that!. :x This shit face if you look he is the one who has been trying to cause trouble since Raid v3! i'll put anyone in their place if you mess with my buddy!
There are some members that we don’t have any expectations from them , we get used to their negative opinions and criticisms in any forums that they are present. But some members are our best, most active and main members here. All members expect to see them polite, normal and logical in any conditions even when then have been criticized unfair. Criticism is always associated with every scientific or practical new work. There are always somebodies who have negative opinions to every new and successful work or creations. But the owner of the project or new work should be logical while confronting with all these situations.
Have good times, be calm.

ZamChess

Post by ZamChess » Mon Apr 08, 2024 7:35 am

STUDENT_MASTER wrote:
Mr Sedat

Am just fending my buddy, since other fools here seem to want to attack him. They are just envious, they don't want to see success. I know Ramz he doesn't like noise, he was just gonna let it slide....unfortunately i wont let fools like indian15 (shit face) to take advantage of that!. :x This shit face if you look he is the one who has been trying to cause trouble since Raid v3! i'll put anyone in their place if you mess with my buddy!
+2

Gator007

Post by Gator007 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:58 am

I agree!!

Sedat Canbaz

Post by Sedat Canbaz » Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:58 pm

STUDENT_MASTER wrote:
Mr Sedat

You have right...and agree with you,
Mr. Tanick is one of best eng/book authors...

What a shame and no one has right to use words:
F......g mother etc.

If the forum Mod/s will take no any actions, then
What will be situation here? If everyone will start
To use bad language ? this is a serious problem!
Today to your address... Tomorrow to Me or
Next other day to any other member...

In other words, punishment should be used...
Otherwise, I am afraid to say that
A member like Indian15 will get away with it ..

On other hand,
Indian15 accuses you that STUDENT MASTER = Raid's author
But before, is there any proof?..as far as I know no...

And I wonder too,
Who can be behind (Indian15), my 6th strong sense says that
He can be well-known eng programmer, who has BIG troubles!

Btw, now I remembered Deeds...who used fake accounts,
Where he (plus with his supporters) done everything to
Damage my name...calling Me as liar etc. and etc. even they
Wrote here that I don't know how to create/test books, hehe ))
And the most important, these funny critics are came from
Amateurs, beginners etc. in our chess hobby... sad, but true!

As final words,
I strongly believe in that sooner or later 'GOOD' wins...

Greetings )

Indian15

Post by Indian15 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:01 am

even when student master is defending his action he says i am shit face what right he has to talk like that?
What problem I created I only said its a rule to attach source code for stockfish clone engines what was my mistake in that?
Also keep on talking about raid engine is not what we all want. We want the engine to be posted and not talk about tests he runs.
If engine willnot be posted what is the use of this thread?? So only I said if engine willnot be posted just delete the useless thread.
Upto this point I never attacked anyone or take advantage of anything. Only after student master posted shit with my nick I got angry and said bad language at him. So when some mother fuckers like student master can post whatever he wants I should always keep my mouth shut??

Indian15

Post by Indian15 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:04 am

student master please stop talking about me its enough of defending your bad actions. I am not here to argue with you. So just stop.
Because this forum has no moderators you took advantage I can see.

Indian15

Post by Indian15 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:21 am

Sedat Canbaz wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:58 pm
STUDENT_MASTER wrote:
Mr Sedat

You have right...and agree with you,
Mr. Tanick is one of best eng/book authors...

What a shame and no one has right to use words:
F......g mother etc.

If the forum Mod/s will take no any actions, then
What will be situation here? If everyone will start
To use bad language ? this is a serious problem!
Today to your address... Tomorrow to Me or
Next other day to any other member...

In other words, punishment should be used...
Otherwise, I am afraid to say that
A member like Indian15 will get away with it ..

On other hand,
Indian15 accuses you that STUDENT MASTER = Raid's author
But before, is there any proof?..as far as I know no...

And I wonder too,
Who can be behind (Indian15), my 6th strong sense says that
He can be well-known eng programmer, who has BIG troubles!

Btw, now I remembered Deeds...who used fake accounts,
Where he (plus with his supporters) done everything to
Damage my name...calling Me as liar etc. and etc. even they
Wrote here that I don't know how to create/test books, hehe ))
And the most important, these funny critics are came from
Amateurs, beginners etc. in our chess hobby... sad, but true!

As final words,
I strongly believe in that sooner or later 'GOOD' wins...

Greetings )
Only after student master posted a shit with my nick on it i said he is f..... mother etc. Its a reply only to his post.
So because of my words what he posted became correct??

If forum mods want to take action first delete student master nick and if you want my nick too.

Question is who should be punished?

I didnot accuse student master is raid author. Maybe raid author is the one who needs to reply to me not student master.

And I am not any eng programmer I only do update stockfish clone to latest stockfish dev patch and use them and I dont publish them for others.

yes sooner or later 'GOOD' wins but who is good?? am I bad? Just analyse what has happened so far. Sedat if someone like student master say you are a shit face and he posts shits in the thread with your name on it how will you react?? For what reason you asked for source code what is not wrong. And you were not getting posts of engine and you reacted. So if you say something then you will be called as shit face and you get posts like how student master did. What was my mistake in that?

Indian15

Post by Indian15 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:38 am

According to GPL any engine made by modifying or using stockfish source code, has to attach the source code along with the engine when posted to public. So I asked the author only this. Raid 3.1 blood sport have the source code. But engines released after that author stopped sending source code why is that??