Cool Iris 10.40

Discussion about chess-playing software (engines, hosts, opening books, platforms, etc...)
Anton101

Re: Cool Iris 10.40

Post by Anton101 » Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:37 am

Sarona is a mentally retarded person who was talking about me when I couldn't even locate him (Precisely for this reason the phrase: "He better go take care of his children", since he talks about his wife and children on several occasions) , I'm not machista, don't fool around me, now you question me about a number, understand it, I put an engine based on CorChess I change something and in my tests and in third-party tests it turns out better.

What is your problem? You screwed up my thread about Cool Iris...

And yes, I have a shit character, but I'm fair. So apologize and get out of this thread!.

There will be next Cool Iris and I don't give a fuck if you like it or not.

Kill me because I changed a number!!!

Kill me, mf!!! Kill meeee mf!!! 8-) :lol:

sarona

Post by sarona » Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:49 am

Anton101 wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:37 am
Sarona is a mentally retarded person who was talking about me when I couldn't even locate him (Precisely for this reason the phrase: "He better go take care of his children", since he talks about his wife and children on several occasions) , I'm not machista, don't fool around me, now you question me about a number, understand it, I put an engine based on CorChess I change something and in my tests and in third-party tests it turns out better.

What is your problem? You screwed up my thread about Cool Iris...

And yes, I have a shit character, but I'm fair. So apologize and get out of this thread!.

There will be next Cool Iris and I don't give a fuck if you like it or not.

Kill me because I changed a number!!!

Kill me, mf!!! Kill meeee mf!!! 8-) :lol:
Judging by your profanity and ranting, I would say that it is YOU that has mental challenges. :D Perhaps, it is your upbringing or lack thereof? Maybe unhappy at home?

And yes, I talk about my wife and kids. So? I love them. Beginning to think that is an alien concept for you.

Oh, and by the way, I have a Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering. Not bad for a mentally retarded person don't you think?

Not sure what your profession is. Maybe stick to the beach. You are probably at your best there. . .

Bye, bye :lol:

Anton101

Post by Anton101 » Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:47 pm

You are a hoser who has not contributed at all, I am actually very happy, with happy and quite independent children, a daughter in Cancun and the youngest in Dubai, we have businesses and many people take care of our affairs, we are young and prosperous.

Look! I live in a wonderful house near the beach, we have meetings every weekend, we skydive in Puerto Vallarta, this Christmas the family wants to go to Frankfurt am mein to visit my family. My grandfather is from Germany. So, we dont have problems or any issue with nobody (Except in the forums with the bloodsuckers, who contribute nothing but everything judges and criticizes)

Over the years I have made friends with people from various countries, I have traveled to South America, Europe and Taiwan for 15 years of my life. Don't be ridiculous, I have no sociability problems. I just point out and bet you're an idiot and I'm rarely wrong.

Look now it's 5:30 am and we're ready to go out with a club of people on bikes.

I think that as long as you do not contribute anything, one more parasite you are from the forums.

Bye, bye, canuk. :lol:

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Tue Aug 01, 2023 6:00 pm

There's no point in arguing with you. How many times do I have to repeat myself? You can make your engine how you want, you can change what you want. I do not care. But you wrote: "Cool Iris is CorChess with learning". This statement is wrong. You changed a Corchess parameter, a code that has been the same in Corchess for years. It is one of the basic parameters of Corchess. After that, Cool Iris is no longer Corchess. It's a different engine now. Feel free to change anything, but the engine isn't Corchess anymore. If you still say it's Corchess then that's a lie.
Peace be with you!

Homayoun

Post by Homayoun » Tue Aug 01, 2023 6:21 pm

I think may be it was better to say: cool iris is a corchess derivative. Or for example cool iris is a corchess base engine. But please do not change a simple discussion to something out of control .

Terminator

Post by Terminator » Tue Aug 01, 2023 6:23 pm

Eduard Nemeth wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 6:00 pm
There's no point in arguing with you. How many times do I have to repeat myself? You can make your engine how you want, you can change what you want. I do not care. But you wrote: "Cool Iris is CorChess with learning". This statement is wrong. You changed a Corchess parameter, a code that has been the same in Corchess for years. It is one of the basic parameters of Corchess. After that, Cool Iris is no longer Corchess. It's a different engine now. Feel free to change anything, but the engine isn't Corchess anymore. If you still say it's Corchess then that's a lie.
I agree 100%. Corchess is Corchess, this is a broth where only a pinch of salt has been added and you can't throw it down.
Basically we're off topic........ :difus_23

Anton101

Post by Anton101 » Tue Aug 01, 2023 6:26 pm

?

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:42 pm

Homayoun wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 6:21 pm
I think may be it was better to say: cool iris is a corchess derivative. Or for example cool iris is a corchess base engine. But please do not change a simple discussion to something out of control .
Then he should write it like this, ok! If someone writes Engine X is CorChess, then that engine must also contain all the CorChess code. Why? I'll tell you this: CorChess has been used for analysis by correspondence chess players for many years. The user trusts that the engine is then also 100% CorChess. That's probably too high for you though, because I see you're not a serious chess player.
Peace be with you!

Homayoun

Post by Homayoun » Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:06 pm

Eduard Nemeth wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:42 pm
Homayoun wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 6:21 pm
Then he should write it like this, ok! If someone writes Engine X is CorChess, then that engine must also contain all the CorChess code. Why? I'll tell you this: CorChess has been used for analysis by correspondence chess players for many years. The user trusts that the engine is then also 100% CorChess. That's probably too high for you though, because I see you're not a serious chess player.
Do not judge about my playing strength from far. If you really claim about chess I can send you the airplane ticket to travel to my country or I can travel to your country for several hours(I am very busy in my veterinary clinic) and play with you head to head behind the table. Then you will understand you know the chess or not.
Regards

Anton101

Post by Anton101 » Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:44 pm

Cool Iris 10.50

Cool Iris es un motor basado en CorChess actualizado al último parche de SF 290723, he decidido eliminar el código psqt presentado por Snicolet: https://github.com/snicolet/Stockfish/c ... 9d318c824c

Quién ha partido de la idea original de linrock: https://github.com/snicolet/Stockfish/c ... EF2BC9CC2D

Siéntase libre de probar, sugiero controles de tiempo 2 + 2, 3 + 1 y superiores. Ideal para el análisis profundo y para crear libros de apertura.

Descargar: https://pixeldrain.com/u/H2aGBmmn

A. Ces ;)