Cool Iris 10.40

Discussion about chess-playing software (engines, hosts, opening books, platforms, etc...)
Anton101

Re: Cool Iris 10.40

Post by Anton101 » Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:35 pm

Hey!

You are free to test both options 3 and 4, I kept the one that gave me the best results, for example I left the link to my Facebook page in games vs Eman 9.40

If you haven't seen it, I suggest you do.

You won't believe me anymore? I don't give a fuck if you believe me or not. The day you pay my bills, that day I'm going to worry that you believe me! :lol:

Homayoun

Post by Homayoun » Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:45 pm

I tested the engine. I like it and I will add it to my defaults.(swordfish, Fire,...)

OrgZ

Post by OrgZ » Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:20 pm

Anton101 wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:35 pm
Hey!

You are free to test both options 3 and 4, I kept the one that gave me the best results, for example I left the link to my Facebook page in games vs Eman 9.40

You won't believe me anymore? I don't give a fuck if you believe me or not. The day you pay my bills, that day I'm going to worry that you believe me! :lol:
😂😂What you do with the src code is your business. The engine is fantastic by the way ;)

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:25 pm

Anton101 wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:35 pm
Hey!

You just don't want to understand. If you say that your engine is "CorChess" then that is a false statement! The CorChess code is always the same and it can be implemented in any Stockfish. It doesn't matter what's better for you. Most users of CorChess use this engine for correspondence chess analysis, and they trust that the complete CorChess code is then included in the engine. If you change this code then it is no longer CorChess. Cor is an abbreviation for correspondence and is aimed at correspondence chess players, and not blitz and bullet players - correspondence chess players don't care about these results. Please don't say it's CorChess if it's not, thanks!
Peace be with you!

Anton101

Post by Anton101 » Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:37 pm

I'll say it one last time, it's CorChess with the option in 4 so what? Don't like it, don't use it, but don't mess with my the thread.

ICCF players use SF, ShashChess or whatever they want. And be careful with your words, that your engines are cut in the value of parts in types.h and, I do NOT like them, but if you and those who use these engines too, I do not care.

Be consistent with your slogan: "Peace be with you." Here in Mexico, former President Benito Juarez expressed on July 15, 1867, with which he sealed the definitive triumph of the Republic." Among individuals, as among nations, respect for the rights of others is peace."

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:44 pm

I'm done with you, you're just dubious. And you lie to people. You say your engine is CorChess. That's not true. You forge the code of I. Ivec the author of CorChess. That's an insolence! Call your engine whatever you want, but don't say it's CorChess. Bye! I don't want anything to do with you anymore!
Peace be with you!

Anton101

Post by Anton101 » Mon Jul 31, 2023 6:07 pm

You are a human being more clown than despicable, have you noticed that your name has appeared in the meme area of Discord?

Why do you think they make fun of you? For your idiotic arguments in talkchess... Next time, I will consult with Mr. Nemeth if the engine is suitable for his criteria.

What do I make people, no more Cool Iris because E.N doesn't like it?

"Peace be with you, my a..."

Anton101

Post by Anton101 » Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:18 pm

Thanks to those who DO like the behavior of the engine. Next update in a month or sooner if there are good patches over the course of days, TACTICAL update tomorrow.

Best regards.

A. Ces.

Homayoun

Post by Homayoun » Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:32 pm

Anton101 wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:18 pm
Thanks to those who DO like the behavior of the engine. Next update in a month or sooner if there are good patches over the course of days, TACTICAL update tomorrow.

Best regards.

A. Ces.
Ok. Many thanks

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:58 pm

Anton101 wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 6:07 pm
You are a human being more clown than despicable, have you noticed that your name has appeared in the meme area of Discord?

Why do you think they make fun of you? For your idiotic arguments in talkchess... Next time, I will consult with Mr. Nemeth if the engine is suitable for his criteria.

What do I make people, no more Cool Iris because E.N doesn't like it?

"Peace be with you, my a..."
I even put a link on my homepage not too long ago to download your engine. So I had nothing against you.

But I've now found that you're very unreasonable and won't let anyone tell you anything.
You immediately counter, as you did against Sarona, whom you mocked because he likes to take care of his little children, which is out of the question for you as a macho type! I was very surprised about that.

Now you're mocking me too, even though I'm only telling the truth. I don't want those people who have been using Corchess for analysis for a long time to think that with Cool Iris they are getting Corchess that learns. That's not the case, and so I take the liberty of warning people whether you like it or not.
Peace be with you!