Sun Light

Discussion about chess-playing software (engines, hosts, opening books, platforms, etc...)
Eduard Nemeth

Sun Light

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:20 pm

Exclusively for my friends: Private Engine Sun Light. If you are interested in testing Sun Light, please email me with your full name (see contact on my homepage). Sun Light is based on Stockfish dev, and has a fast search. I developed this engine for quick analysis as well as for bullet and blitz. In a short bullet test, the engine was just as strong as Stockfish 20230903 --> 50 games (PGN) on 6 threads/engine and ponder on. In my ENET-2023 test, Sun Light solved 103 out of 110 positions on Ryzen 2700. Stockfish dev 20230903 managed 96 positions --> Download TXT Sun Light & Stockfish dev...

...here:
https://solistachess.jimdosite.com/solista-news/
Peace be with you!

Eduard Nemeth

Re: Sun Light

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Fri Sep 15, 2023 1:34 am

12. Sep 2023: Private Engine Sun Light II. If you are interested in testing Sun Light II, please email me with your full name (See Contact on my Homepage): https://solistachess.jimdosite.com/solista-news/

14. Sep 2023: Live impression of PlayChess.com, engine Sun Light II 3x in the top:

One account is a pure cherry picker (ProteuSF-Official) and one is a cherry picker and cheater (ASROCK J3455M). Everyone else plays normally and in automatic mode. By the way, all 3 accounts also play with the Solista Attack openings book.

15. Sep 2023: Sun 7x in the top:
Peace be with you!

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:48 pm

15. Sep 2023: Sun Light is the first engine to achieve more than 3250 Elo on PlayChess! :D

It won't stay that way because my friends play in automatic mode.
Peace be with you!

AlexChess

Post by AlexChess » Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:01 am

No EDIOT's garbage on Playchess. True engiine developers, come play with ProteusSF-Aureo!

IbaiBuR

Post by IbaiBuR » Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:44 am

Why do you invite people to play with you but then never play? You only play against a very small number of weak opponents instead of playing with everyone.

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:11 am

Because he is a liar, the answer is that simple. He only plays to cheat and pick Elo cherries. Now it turns out that he cloned the Raid engine (was reported in the chat on PlayChess). I asked him about it and he didn't deny it. He calls me a spammer (hahaha) even though I'm the only one here who has posted ProteusSF games here. He can't post any games because he hasn't won a single game. What should he post? He himself spams and constantly posts photo montages of his nonsensical private Elo list. He hasn't shown us a nice winning game from ProteusSf yet.
Peace be with you!

OrgZ

Post by OrgZ » Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:12 am

IbaiBuR wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:44 am
Why do you invite people to play with you but then never play? You only play against a very small number of weak opponents instead of playing with everyone.
why dou bother?. cant you see their meant for each other Alex and Nemeth. Always boasting for no reason. we have great developers such as MZ, Anton, Khalid etc but you wont find then boasting nonsense everyday. its like watching a bunch of kids bickering. :difus_16
Its really getting OLD.

Eduard Nemeth

Post by Eduard Nemeth » Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:30 am

I don't write my posts to brag. Because I wouldn't have any of it. What's the use of bragging? I make my engine just for myself, I just want to have my own fun. But I don't accept that people like AlexChess destroy the game servers! He cheats on Lichess just like he does on PlayChess. And he constantly brags about his rating. He hasn't won a single game on PlayChess yet! That's what people here should know too, right? Should I stand idly by while someone here brags about draws and losing games every day like he's the greatest?
Peace be with you!

OrgZ

Post by OrgZ » Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:10 pm

Eduard Nemeth wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:30 am
I don't write my posts to brag. Because I wouldn't have any of it. What's the use of bragging? I make my engine just for myself, I just want to have my own fun. But I don't accept that people like AlexChess destroy the game servers! He cheats on Lichess just like he does on PlayChess. And he constantly brags about his rating. He hasn't won a single game on PlayChess yet! That's what people here should know too, right? Should I stand idly by while someone here brags about draws and losing games every day like he's the greatest?
just let him be. ignore him. let him talk to himself. you have a great talent Nemeth don't let useless things shadow that.

MadMax777

Post by MadMax777 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:18 pm

OrgZ wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:10 pm
Eduard Nemeth wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:30 am
just let him be. ignore him. let him talk to himself. you have a great talent Nemeth don't let useless things shadow that.