Hazard Engines

Discussion about chess-playing software (engines, hosts, opening books, platforms, etc...)
Sedat Canbaz

Re: Hazard Engines

Post by Sedat Canbaz » Fri Nov 24, 2023 12:04 pm

Homayoun wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 7:06 am
OrgZ wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:07 am
update Hazard v4.1 EXTreme
https://pixeldrain.com/u/8FL45qBL
Many thanks
+1

Gator007

Post by Gator007 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 12:57 pm

Many thanks!!.

capachess

Post by capachess » Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:37 pm

:difus_19

OrgZ

Post by OrgZ » Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:50 pm

All :difus_19

OrgZ

Post by OrgZ » Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:11 am

Test by Adrian

Hazard v4.1_avx2 vs. Brainlearn 26.5 AVX2

Processor AMD A10 – 9700 R7,10 Compute Cores 4C + 6G - 3.50 GHz - RAM 8.00 GB - 64-bit operating system - x64 processor - Windows 10 Pro - 1024 mb hash Fritz 16 GUI – Permanent Brain: OFF – Both Engines Play with 4 Threads and Large Pages - Opening Book: GM Test Book v3 ctg - Final Tablebases: Syzygy 3-4-5 pieces – NNUE: Brainlearn: nn-0000000000a0.nnue - Hazard and Brainlearn Experience on and Learning from 0

Book Settings:

1.Tournament UNCHECKED
2.Min games 3-35
3.Variety of play 215
4.Influence of learn 0
5.Learning strength 0

DESKTOP-TORM2PL, Blitz 4min+1seg 0

1 Hazard v4.1_avx2 +1 +9/=413/-8 50.12% 215.5/430
2 Brainlearn 26.5 AVX2 -1 +8/=413/-9 49.88% 214.5/430

Games in PGN: https://www.mediafire.com/file/iah3o6th ... 8.pgn/file

Congratulations OrgZ! :sm73:

Homayoun

Post by Homayoun » Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:04 am

Hi Orgs
This is the right way. Always let your engines to participate in other people tests and tournaments
too. Although you have your personal tests for your engine but never fear from others tournaments.Monitor you engines results in different situations. It is the best way for convincing chess fans about your works too. When they see the success of your engines in different tournaments, there will be no additional word to say besides appreciating. Unfortunately now a days we see some authors only do personal tests with unclear conditions. They want to convince chess fans and attract their trust by this wrong way. Some of them are doing even worse. They never publish any games of the personal tests. It is obvious that chess fans never trust to them and their works. Any way, we see your engines have great successes in different tournaments and sites. This is appreciated.congratulations.
Best regards

ZamChess

Post by ZamChess » Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:01 am

Totally agree with you Homayoun.
All the best to you and OrgZ.

Homayoun

Post by Homayoun » Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:15 am

ZamChess wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:01 am
Totally agree with you Homayoun.
All the best to you and OrgZ.
Thanks Zamchess.
Best regards and best wishes.

OrgZ

Post by OrgZ » Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:36 am

Homayoun wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:04 am
Hi Orgs
This is the right way. Always let your engines to participate in other people tests and tournaments
too. Although you have your personal tests for your engine but never fear from others tournaments.Monitor you engines results in different situations. It is the best way for convincing chess fans about your works too. When they see the success of your engines in different tournaments, there will be no additional word to say besides appreciating. Unfortunately now a days we see some authors only do personal tests with unclear conditions. They want to convince chess fans and attract their trust by this wrong way. Some of them are doing even worse. They never publish any games of the personal tests. It is obvious that chess fans never trust to them and their works. Any way, we see your engines have great successes in different tournaments and sites. This is appreciated.congratulations.
Best regards
Hello to you too😉
I have no fear when it comes to tournaments Mr Homayoun, thats how am able to see how they perform in different conditions and hardware....as for personal tests i too somes don't paste games on the thread Ramz tests..... Due to laziness to upload on pixeldrain or when u want to use those games for my private books and not bcz of other reasons which i have seen from others... But sometimes i do paste games if you have seen

And i saw Sawfish 2TC did great on chess engine diary's latest tournament ✌️. For an engine dominated by an old stockfish code with 10-15 percent latest code is impressive, credit to dorsz

Greetings to you too Mr Zamchess stay well people ;)

Homayoun

Post by Homayoun » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:43 pm

OrgZ wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:36 am
Homayoun wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:04 am
Hi Orgs
Best regards
Hello to you too😉
I have no fear when it comes to tournaments Mr Homayoun, thats how am able to see how they perform in different conditions and hardware....as for personal tests i too somes don't paste games on the thread Ramz tests..... Due to laziness to upload on pixeldrain or when u want to use those games for my private books and not bcz of other reasons which i have seen from others... But sometimes i do paste games if you have seen

And i saw Sawfish 2TC did great on chess engine diary's latest tournament ✌️. For an engine dominated by an old stockfish code with 10-15 percent latest code is impressive, credit to dorsz

Greetings to you too Mr Zamchess stay well people ;)
Thanks OrgZ.
Yes , you always have professional behaviour. You , Anton and Dorsz always share your engines with the reliable testes in community like Chess engines diary,Mr. Sedat, Ghppn, Adrian Oliva and others to make their tests. This is a professional behaviour.I hope some others learn this from you.
Thanks and best regards